• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Move Sound

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My favourite move sound effect is that of Aurora Beam in the first generation games.

Ya'll know what to do, say what you liked the sound of. :P
    Oh and this is in Pokemon General so of course not restricted to any specific generation (though it doesn't hurt to say which gen you mean since the sounds have changed over time).

Last edited:

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Oh yes, Hydro Pump/Surf from RBY were definitely my favorite sounds. I basically think of those sounds whenever I think of RBY, that and the Pokemon Center music.

Other than that I don't really pay much attention to move sounds, at least I can't think of any more right now.

Years
  • I liked certain pokemon's growls, especially the ones that have interesting cries such as Jolteon. Psychic was one of my favorite in-game noises. And who could forget the tune that's played when a pokemon uses Sing?

Detox

Grasswistle...i really have no reason why i lke it though

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Sacred Fire from the second generation games and Surf from the third generation games are my favourite sounds, mostly because they sound so realistic.

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • I always liked aura beam and surf (r/s) and sacred fire/aeroblast/shadow ball (g/s). When it comes to the new games, i just remember me and my friend going "Holy sh--" when i used hyper beam on him (and kicked his ass).

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I liked Aurora Beam/Ice Beam in the 3rd gen, and Metal Claw. I also like Perish Song and Surf.

PkEpiph

PokemonEpiphany.com
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    After carefull consideration, our favorite move sound is seed flare.

Back