• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Moves??? :)

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
  • My favorite move is Flamethrower. The animation is pretty unique with not too much pizazz but not too boring. The power is high on it at 95 plus the accuracy is 100 iirc.

BTW here is my Top 5 list:
    1st: Flamethrower
    2nd: Surf
    3rd: Thunderbolt
    4th: Ice Beam
    5th: Energy Ball

I love special moves.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Ice beam, for sure, the crackle in Gev 5 is Sweet! Crunch and Dark pulse, with any poke that can learn it, Does the job and I love the sound Dark pulse makes in Gen 4, sounds weird in GenV

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Close Combat. Despite the defense-dropping drawback, the sheer power, especially when coupled with STAB, makes it one of the moves I'd like to actually use. Honorable mentions go to Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut and Aura Sphere.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like electric, psychic and ice type attacks. The attacks I like and use the upper advantage in battles be ice beam, blizzard, thunder, electro ball, and psystrike. The attacks gives me a boost to take them down while there frozen, sleep or paralyze as long the enemy has no effects to get rid of the status. Simple strategy I guess but it still works. :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hypnosis anyone? Time to take out the sleep powder he he he

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Blizzard. That move's animation looks very extravagant in my tastes. It is slowly followed by Psychic, Ice Beam and Sheer Cold.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Id have to say, these are my top 5

Night Slash
    Sunny Day/Solarbeam... combo
    Shadow Ball
    Aurora Beam
    Confuse Ray.. not on my team tho

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Transform, Sketch, Metronome, Judgement, Ice Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, and Earthquake are just a few examples I can think of as my favorites right off the bat and they are in no particular order.

Years
  • Hmm, psyschock definitely for aesthetics and power. it looks like an invisible force is suddenly materializing and attacking the opponent. Night slash is definetly cool, and bounce I find entertaining, since you're pokemon is literally jumping on the foe's head haha.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Earthquake, Ice Beam, Return, Surf, and Thunderbolt are the must-have moves on any team I train. Drill Peck, Flamethrower and Shadow Ball are also awesome, but I don't always have Pokemon that can use those moves on my team.

As you can see, I'm a fan of powerful but reliable attacks. Having attacks miss frustrates me, so I go for the 100% accurate ones when I can.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Attract, Captivate, Hydro Pump, Iron Defense, Acrobatics.

I love all of the cutesy moves, and the pretty ones. Graceful Pokemon jumping in the air, Pokemon hardening their coats to be like shiny steel, HYDRO PUMP, and then to captivate and attract their opponents. Yup. <3

Back