• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite of Brock's Pokemon?

What is Your Favourite of Brock's Pokemon?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Onyx. Needed more screentime as its one of the only really large scale pokemon there was. had to enjoy its battle against tyranitar as it was the first time pokemon became epic on a big scale...

Years
  • I loved Brock's Crobat for some reason xD I also liked his Forretress also.

Johto pokemon ftw lol.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I personally found Brock's Croagunk to be really boring. I know it was meant to be a comedic Pokémon in Brock's party, but after seeing it the first few times, I just grew weary of it being around. The only time I really had any likeness towards it was when it created a rivalry with Saturn's Toxicroak.

Happiny would probably my most favored Pokémon of his though. To me, everything Happiny did, especially when it showed off its super strength, came off as pretty comedic in the show. It really had a good nature for Brock's character and more so showed off his breeding intellect. I was a little disappointed when it evolved into Chansey though, because I figured its personality would alter into the generic Chansey we all know. Luckily, it evolved at the end of the series and not any time earlier than that.

Close second would be between his Marshtomp and Ludicolo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    While I am mostly an Indigo League fan I do find Croagunk punching out with Poison Jab Brock to be funny as a running gag. I do recall having heard of a possible fan theory that Croagunk was sent back in time by Brock's future wife to ensure their blessed and happy union hence why he always appears and Poison Jabs Brock at inopportune moments with women.

Years
  • I personally found Brock's Croagunk to be really boring. I know it was meant to be a comedic Pokémon in Brock's party, but after seeing it the first few times, I just grew weary of it being around. The only time I really had any likeness towards it was when it created a rivalry with Saturn's Toxicroak.

Happiny would probably my most favored Pokémon of his though. To me, everything Happiny did, especially when it showed off its super strength, came off as pretty comedic in the show. It really had a good nature for Brock's character and more so showed off his breeding intellect. I was a little disappointed when it evolved into Chansey though, because I figured its personality would alter into the generic Chansey we all know. Luckily, it evolved at the end of the series and not any time earlier than that.

Close second would be between his Marshtomp and Ludicolo.

Same with Croagunk. I always thought they did that, since Max wasn't around for the ear-pulling gag anymore. Kinda lame, but I got used to it.

Same with Chansey, but I'll add the fact he would have the signature Pokemon of one of his lady loves (Joy). As the games and the Stadium proven, he can have many types, so I could buy him with a Growlithe or Arcanine.

I'll go with Onix, as I always thought it was a badass, especially in its first episode. It made me want to raise one in R/B/Y, actually.

Back