• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokémon game!

Which Pokémon game do you prefer?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    wow alot of people voted for the oldest pokemon games of them all (Red,blue,green)
    i thought i was the only one that still remember them

CaptainSoap

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • LeafGreen. ^^ It was my first Pokemon game and I have a lot of fond memories playing it. I still have my starter, now a Lv.100 Blastoise. He's in my Platinum game now.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The third gen is my favourite so I almost voted Sapphire. (I didn't play Emerald)

However I have to admit as a game my favourite would have to be Pokemon Soul Silver. So that's how I voted.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    I thought saphire was the best. I thought kyogre was cool and it added a lot of cool new game mechanics.

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Pokemon Emerald happens to be my favourite, fighting 2 evil teams, catching the trio, gym leader rematches and the frontier. They could of inserted more previous gen Pokemon though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Platinum. It had a great story and cool features including Giratina's origin forme.
    So you can have a physical sweeper or a rock solid wall in your team thanks to the Griseous orb.
    My second favorite game is Pokemon Emerald because it has an amazing story and is the first one with an in-game cut scene when Groudon and Kyogre were fighting.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Silver was my first pokemon game i then played emerald, pearl, crystal, HG and the last white version. out of the all white has got the best graphics and from when i was playing it i said to all my mates it has got the best storyline cant wait for part two now

Years
  • I love blue and red - the original 151 are and will always be the best. Biased? Yes. Very.

BUT with that said, I really loved Heartgold and Soulsilver. I loved how your Pokemon could follow you around. It was so cute and fun to interact with them!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Pokemon Emerald. Diamond was my first game, and when back a generation with Emerald and loved it. <3. I loved all the little Quirks, like the Desert and needing Go-Go goggles, the secret hideouts, where you could put posters and furniture around. And having two types of bikes, that was so cool! And diving as well as having a city that you have to dive to. And how much surfing there was, and the battle frontier! Absolutely loved it!

Years
  • Pearl. I spent sooo many hours on it. I love the graphics, the Pokemon, and just about everything to be honest. The fact that you can transfer from the previous games is awesome too. The fun never ends. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Mine is yellow it was the first game i got for Christmas and it came with a Pikachu carrying case and a bright green gameboy color

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Pokémon SoulSilver. It is, and always will be, my most favorite. I originally had Silver when I was younger, but this remake is even better.

Earlier GBA games are good too, but so far anything Black & White and after have left a sour taste in my mouth. Game Freak is gonna have to do something spectacular to win back my interest.

Years
  • I went with Soul Silver, for the simple reason that it let me relive my childhood again! and I love walking around with Snorlax :)

Red99

World Champion
    Years
  • I like all the games, but Yellow is my favorite. It was my first game, and I still enjoy trying the different possibilities of how to win on it. I do all my challenges on Yellow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    SAPPHIRE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! I LOVE SAPPHIRE BECAUSE THE MUSIC AND GRAPHICS AND THE POKEMON!!! mudkip is awesome

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Pokemon Platinum for its storyline and the Distortion World. I would've voted for Black/White if I could on the poll; I really liked the new Pokemon there.

Back