• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon in the D/P Series???

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Buizel! I like Buizel the best out of all the D/P Pokemon anyway, so it's even better to see him in the anime.

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    Buizel! I like Buizel the best out of all the D/P Pokemon anyway, so it's even better to see him in the anime.

+1

I'm weak for water types, lol. I also like Buizel's determination/attitude. Great moveset too, aqua jet is the sh!t, since it looks so good animated. Hopefully it evolves soon as well.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • +1

I'm weak for water types, lol. I also like Buizel's determination/attitude. Great moveset too, aqua jet is the sh!t, since it looks so good animated. Hopefully it evolves soon as well.
    I don't like floatzel personally... so I'll be happy if it stays a buizel. I kinda think it will stay buizel since Crasher Wake is the floatzel guy.

Rokon

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • Happiny. Little thing picked up a boulder twice so far. Once when it got mad at some psyduck, and again when i we helping creat a dam for the dustux crossing. What i want to know is, how could something so small be so strong like that?

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    Hi..
    I like that cartoon so much and when gonna for fight.. all just so fantastic.... Thanks

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    oh, i forgot to mention, ashes buizel is pretty cool as well i love how they made him soldier like! In the games it just looks like a harmless kool pokemon and in the 9th movie they made it seem like it was a pet dog but in the dp sereies...

Back