• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon movie from 7 to 8 to 9?

Which out of the following is your favourite Pokemon movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
    My absolute favourite of the three would have to be the Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. I seriously think that it is just about as good as Pokemon gets. It plays just like a kid-friendly version of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'. It's 105 (yes, you heard me) minutes of light-hearted fun with a real story and a real villain (for once).

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is a very close second, since Lucario has a great personality and the events play well, as well as the semi-sad ending. Mew is also uber-adorable.

Unfortunately, I didn't care much for Destiny Deoxys other than the animation since they take 95 minutes of your time and barely let anything happen. It was a disappointment. I wanted some high-paced action like The Matrix, not blah-blah-yadda about what that cute hologram was and the weaknesses of the Shadow Deoxys and all that crud.

Last edited:

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
    I also choose 8, because 9 had a new voice in the movie and I like Lucario. He's AWSOME. I can't wait 'till Daimond and Pearl are out in the Netherlands

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Lucario.

Is it just me or do the odd numbered movies not seem as great as the even numbered.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I like the 8th and the 9th about the same, but I hated the 7th. It just seemed like a chance for Rayquaza to show its rage at not being shown in the Kyogre/Groudon storyline. (yeah, I know the movie had nothing to do with that) It was just about Rayquaza blowing everything up because Deoxys went into its space. Not very interesting.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've only watched the Lucario movie so far, so I'm gonna have to go with that for now. I'm hoping to see the others soon, but the D/P 10th movie should be good~

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I haven't seen Rangers but I did see Lucario and Deoxys, and I didn't like either of them to be honest. Out of all of the options, definitely Mewtwo Strikes Back. But the first two movies were the best, Mewtwo (The First Movie) and Lugia (2000).

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    I think Destiny Deoxys is the best it had the most action the first mewtwo movie was awesome aswell i just liked the deoxys one better

Soogz

Soogalicious
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2007
    Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Destiny Deoxys was okay, and the only problem I had with Ranger, was that the voiceovers made my ears hurt, but I am sure I will get used to them... :/

Back