• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Saga in Dragonball/Z/GT?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • What isyour Favourite saga in the Dragonball/Z/GT series? Mine was the end of the Frieza saga, where Frieza truns in his final form.... its might be old but thats the first anyone has every seen a true super saijin, a classic.

What's yours?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2004
    my favorite saga

mine would have to be the majin buu saga because vegeta is the best besides trunks and majin buu is the best villain ever

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • <_< The android saga. It had Future Trunks in it... and it was the most interesting for me anyway. XD The other sagas were a little boring for me. =\ They just... didn't have enough stuff to keep me entertained. (I had to force myself to watch all the way through the end. >_>)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    mines is definatley the cell games cause it had Gohan (my favorite character) go to his max power. when he was just a kid, he was way stronger than everybody! i've made music videos that are all about Gohan in the cell games as SSJ2 :laugh: . my second favorite saga was the frieza saga cause the very first episode i saw of DBZ was when Goku turned Super saiya-jin! and that day inspired me to draw!! so, if it werent for that, then i would be the artist i am now!! :)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • The Buu saga was pretty entertaining to watch too, during the end of it, Vegeta finally admitted that Goku is better then him which I thought was so cool of Vegeta to say.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    I actually have 2 that are my favorites. The Cell Games and the Buu Saga. Gohan was so powerful then and wasn't as geeky as in the Buu saga. Plus he looked cooler. Though the Buu saga was realy long and was pretty good. Gohan does become strong and not geeky again before he gets swallowed up by buu. Gotenks is pretty cool too. His hair rocks. :p But my favorite part is when Vegita and Goku fuse. Vegita finally puts aside their differences and joins. Not something I would have expected him to do.

Years
  • For Dragonball I like the First World Martial Arts Championship saga.
    For DragonBall Z I like the Great Saiyaman saga.
    For DragonBall GT I like the Shadow Dragon saga.

Back