• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Sci-Fi movie

What is your favourite science fiction movie that you watched?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ^^; The Day After Tomorrow rocked, I have good memories with that movie. XD

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    My favourtie sci-fi movie is definately Stargate starring Kurt Russel James Spader, and Jaye Davidson

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Let's see, I voted:

I, Robot: Will Smith is sexy! And that was a great movie, I love futuristic stuff.

The Day After Tomorrow: My mom and I saw that, and my dad saw it before either of us. He told me it was great, and it was. But I don't like what they did to the wolves, I honestly don't believe they really act like that.

Jurassic Park: Dinosaurs are very cool, and so was that movie. One of my all-time favorite movies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Actually, it'd be a 3-way tie between Star Trek IV:The Voyage Home, Logun's Run, and the Alien Trilogy (I guess that'd make it a 5-way tie then LOL). Though I do enjoy the Star Wars movies, I don't really consider them science fiction so much as fantasy located in space.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Is the Matrix Sci-Fi?Because if it is then the Matrix:Reloaded is the best IMO,then the
    first Matrix.I haven't seen Revolutions,so I wouldn't know whether it was good or not.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Star Wars.

Is Day After Tommorrow a Sci-fi? It really doesn't seem like one.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Allstories said:
    Is Day After Tommorrow a Sci-fi? It really doesn't seem like one.
    I think the fact that it's kind of in the future, and that it seems so far from reality makes it SciFi.

Anyways, it has to be SciFi. My dad watched it, and SciFi is the only kind of movie he'll watch unless I make him do otherwise. XD

Back