• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite thing to do in the summer?

What is you favourite thing to do in the summer?

• Stay home/inside

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Go outside and hang with friends(or do whatever)

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Visit a diffrent state

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Visit a diffrent country(Europe, Australia ect.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(anything else you like to do that I didn't mention)

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I normally just sit all day at home just doing random stuff. I also like playing outside and going somewhere else to visit. And probably do some rom-hacking in some free time 8D.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Visit a diffrent state
    Municipality would've been a better word there, unless you're specifically asking people whose countries use the term "state".
    Visit a diffrent country(Europe, Australia ect.)
    Europe is not a country, and I already live in it.

I've noticed how your poll is assuming its answerers will be United States Americans, so tell me: am I still allowed to answer this?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    - Hack ROMs untill my eyes bleed
    - Watch Anime
    - Play Tennis/Golf
    - Make Programs
    - Watch Documentaries

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I love summer. I love being outside : D
    I go camping, and swimming, hiking, and all that fun country stuff a country girl from Kentucky does : D
    But that is damped until my ankle heals from my last camping trip. XD
    I love the ocean, if I lived near it, I would be at the beach all the time, but for now, I have to settle for a lake. ; D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • *Point's out on FB* Oh me? Silly me anyway, things to do in the summer for this like.

- Play crazy on Pokemon and KH series games XD
    - Chat on PC
    - Watch and read Anime and Manga
    - Go to Busch Garden's
    - Go to Water Country USA
    - Visit my Grandma, of course XD
    - Go to the Virgina Beach
    - Play my Wii

And thats all folks XD

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • For summer i like to stay inside and stay on the computer all day xD or visiting other countries thats fun too..

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I've been going to the same Summer Camp since I was in Kindergarten, so I guess my favorite Summer activity would be to go outside. Other than that, I have the tendency to sit in my house and play video games, watch anime, things of that sort.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Summer means two things for me...
    Ice cream and the beach!!! Its like the sweetest combination!! Eating vanilla ice cream on Balboa Beach... Newport is awesome to!!
    Dang!! I miss LA!! Right now, im in a country with no season... how freakin sad is that??!

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'd definitely go outisde with my friends, sometimes i hate being in doors all day.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Parties with my friends♥ All of my friends go to different schools so it's hard to see them a lot during the school year. So when it's summer and everyone's out, we finally have time to all hang out and see eachother. I plan on hanging out with them a lot this summer since this is the last one before we go to college next year :'D

That and swimming. It's one of my biggest hobbies.

Years
  • My favorite thing to do in the summer ... well, anything really. ;_; This year of college (and it's still not over for me, 3 more weeks to go) hasn't been going very well and even these last few weeks I'm stuck on some tough assignment. I'll be going to the USA this summer (Disney World among other places) which is something I look forward to, but really, getting out of college will already make me feel so, so good.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Municipality would've been a better word there, unless you're specifically asking people whose countries use the term "state".
    Europe is not a country, and I already live in it.

I've noticed how your poll is assuming its answerers will be United States Americans, so tell me: am I still allowed to answer this?

of course your still allowed to answer, it doesn't matter who answers as long as people do answer.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    I like to stay at home and draw, talk on the phone, and such. I also enjoy taking walks outside with friends and running around and causing havoc. Inviting friends over is fun, too.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • Although I prefer to stay home most of the year, summer is the hot season. so I just can't stay in the computer all day long without fry :T
    You can go to the beach and have a summer love s2 Or not, whatever.. you're going to get tan, though! x]
    Or you can just have a pool party with your friends. You know, throw people in the pool, eat chips and play "WAR" afterwards x]
    You can finally get to know each inch of your city by FOOT also, muahhha.
    Summer is totally cool. Although I don't like hot weather that much, you can stay up late, and don't care if you wake up 3 PM.
    Freedom, that's what I'm talking about :BB

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • Mine is a mix... Almost every summer I go to the East Coast, and hang out with my friends outside. I'm leaving for my current vacation in 7 days. I voted 'visit a different state.'

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I love to go swimming. That's probably the only thing I'll do. When I'm not swimming, I spend most of my time inside talking online with my friends and my boyfriend or I just watch TV or play some video games.

When I was younger, I used to live in Maine and my parents always used to take me camping down by the coast of Bar Harbor during the summer months. It was really fun but I live in Arizona now so I guess things change, right? ^_^

Back