• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite trainer class?

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    As far as looks go, I like Lass, especially the HG/SS sprite. It was awesome.

Ace Trainers are probably the most interesting to battle. Lady and Rich Boy are pretty great too, since they give out a ton of money.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Beauties and Gentlemen because they give out a lot of money after you beat them. With the Amulet Coin in hand, it's even better. :D In terms of experience, Ace Trainers for sure. I also like Hikers because they're easy to beat (with the right Pokés of course) and they give out a pretty decent amount of EXP as well.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    I would have to say Ace Trainers. They are actually a decent challenge, they have pretty cool Pokemon, and they look pretty cool to boot!

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'd have to say Ace Trainers. They have the best outfits and Pokemons, in my opinion.

My second favorite would have to be the Dragon Tamers. I enjoy battling against their Dragon-type Pokemons.

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
    I love the breeders in Hoenn, their little aprons are adorable. I've also always been fond of bug catchers, even though they're sort of worthless for exp and don't seem that smart... they are sure dedicated!

The Ruin Maniacs/Explorers also tweak my fancy just for their apparent dedication to their goals, and I like their explorer gear.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
    I like the Ace Trainers like everyone else but I have to say I liked it better when they were Cool Trainers back in 1st and 2nd generation. And of course it's only natural that I'm a fan of the Beauty trainers too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Love RBY Cooltrainers. You just can't beat whips! No pun intended.

Favourite trainer class?
    Favourite trainer class?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I totally be a Pokemon Ranger. I like the ranger series, and they have cool pokemon such as Sandslash and Breloom. : )

Back