• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Water Starter

Your Favourite Water Starter?

• Squirtle

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Piplup

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    squirlte FTW!!

mudkip, thats alryt due to the ground in it
    totadile - i hated this pokemon and i've experimented with it in 2nd gen, crowanew is horrible so is fragiliator, the evo's are just rubbish
    puplip - seriously though, empolreon has steel in it, would you expect a water pokemon to get owned with EQ? it's just stupid

squirtle is my only fav pokemon ( water type) as a starter
    gamefreak/nintendo really need better water pokemon designs/types, plain water rocks.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Why has the poll already closed? :/

For me its Mudkip, Its cute and when it evolves can protect its self from electric attacks.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Piplup, it's adorable, and not to mention powerful. Go piplup!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Croconaw 1000000000000%

Nothing is as cool as Croconaw. Mudkip was cool until everybody started going "do joo liek mudkipz !!111one11!!11"

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    My favorite would have to be Squirtle, he was so cool in the Game and the TV show.

Back