• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Yes, 22sa, that's exactly it. I'm sorry to break it to you. =[
    I'm never going to make it to being multi-billionaire, am I? It just ain't happening, is it? >O

Girth is scientist speak for size, basically. Pluto has a small girth compared to the sun. Mario has a large girth compared to Luigi.
    Luigi was bigger then Mario, no?

Ohhh I get it. Mario was fatter then Luigi.

great explanation.

cheeseburgers don`t make me fat.
    they probably make you fat.
    but not me, tomson.
    But why should Pluto being too skinny make it not a planet?

It still follows the same logic as the other planets, just happens to be the smallest.

I'll tell you what makes me fat afterall: Too much instant noodles...

And all your juice are belong to me.

Cranberry, blueberry, give.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, txteclipse, Floral Design and Kenny C.002. Updated the Members List.

I am over PC, and wouldn't have posted had it not been for 22sa's IMing. ;S

22sa, you dog.

I said that?

I don't remember!;o;

Yeah, you said it alright. I'm pretty sure it was Midori Chi you compared to her. Unless I'm wrong and she wasn't precious to you.

As far as Lily's optimism is concerned, I'm gunna have to agree with Kenny. It's probably not going to happen. But if you die believing it could, I guess the optimism served its purpose all the same.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • The only reason it won't happen is because you obstruct that possibility.

Such is the mind of our so called 'optimism.'

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • If that's really the only reason it won't happen, then life's a lot easier than I imagined. Oh dear, I've been stupid again. Still, I wonder if the possibility you speak of is universal, or you just really have that much faith in 22sa. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    x_x I'm really bad at posting in FC's.... or just posting in general~
    But, ah well.

n.n Did you take all your finals yet, 22?
    Sorry it's not a very philosophical topic-

22sa

Years
  • I took one. I got lucky on it.

I have no ideas for making $3 billion, but if I do have that much money at one point, I know what I'll do with it.

Build a 22 hundred meter (2200 meter, 7218 feet) skyscraper in either Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, or Ottawa. It have will at least 300 floors, with residential on the top half, offices in the lower-middle and a shopping mall at the lower portion and basement. For every 7 floors there will be a floor having only a greenhouse, garden or small forest to compensate for the lack of green life in this sky tower. And the tower will be named Sky 22 :P

Actually that'll cost around $15 billion, not $3 billion, but whatever. :P

The purpose/effect of this tower would sum up to sending 200000 Canadian citizens to live & work in the sky :P

Here's an example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Dubai

Edit:

Shaydeh - : O What's up with calling me a dog?

Last edited:

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
  • Wow, that would be so much fun! If not random!

Would it not be scary, having to live and work so high up?

You could fill it with lotsa cool people! With all of us on the best floors, rights? ^_^

I'm sure people would pay a good price to go there... ^-^

22sa

Years
  • It will have to sell for at least $2 million dollars per apartment though... ;;

A three bedroom might just cost $3.5 million ._.

I can let a bunch of you stay for a cheap monthly rent of only $2000 though xD (you'll have to keep it a secret that I'm letting you stay for so cheap though) xD

Or get roommates and you can split that rent for even an even cheaper monthly pay...

Yeah, it'll be scary I guess. Don't look down ? Just look forward :P J/K

Last edited:

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
  • $2000? I'm sure I'll be able to afford that when I'm rich! And sure, a secret it shall be! The roommates idea would work... Just find even richer roommates and beg for them to pay my way <3 Okay, I dream big, but it's fun!

Hm... Looking forward would be fabulous! Imagine the sight! Pretty~ But, ya know, when you say "Don't look down" I feel so tempted to just glance ever so slightly at the ground...

It would certainly be living in style and luxury!

22sa

Years
  • When you're rich, pay the full rent: $9500/month for an average-sized apartment XD

22sa

Years
  • 22sa

Years
  • So you're a philosopher now? I thought you were a mad scientist kind of guy, like Mayuri or something.
    You gotta ask hoshixcandy who came up with the title about the philosopher part XD

Mayuri is pretty darn philosophical though. Recall that 'Not Perfect is Good' speech he made to Szayel, talking detailed of how the shortcomings of man makes scientists such as himself necessary.

lol:

Spoiler:

Back