• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fear is our Tradition

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
    Years
    Note to the reader.

Dear reader,

I'm not trying to take anything off of anybody, and if I copy anything, it is unintentional because I can't read everything in the Writer's Lounge. The movesets on these pokemon are not expected to be of the real moves that pokemon can learn. I apologize for the incovenience if there is any.

I was just a simple Gabite, trying to make my way in the world. I never knew that I would have a name for myself. I don't have a trainer, I never have, and I didn't want one now.

It was a night, dark and stormy, with bicycles on the bridge racing home to get out of the incoming wet weather. My friends, a Riolu named Zach, a Staravia named Echo, and a Bronzor who went by Copper, were out playing in the rain, having a good time when suddenly, the cave exploded from inside out.

My dad, a Garchomp, landed a few feet away from me, and I ran over to see if he was still alive. He gave me his backpack full of belongings. He had stole the backpack from a trainer once when he was a Gible, and filled it with stuff he found tossed over the edge of the bridge.

"Run," he said in a harsh, raspy voice. "Run while you still can." At that moment I realized my life wouldn't be the same. At that moment a platoon of Forretress' and Scizor' came out of the mouth of the cave. At that moment the main Scizor was charging up a Hyper Beam, and I didn't care what it would do to my friends, I just ran behind a large boulder we discovered when my friends and I were kids.

I felt bad about leaving them behind, because I was their trail blazer. Then I stopped cold where I was because there was a Machamp taller than an Abomasnow towering over me. I heard a ear-splitting nail-against-chalkboard sound, so I ducked and the Machamp was hit square in the chest with a Psychic attack. I sprinted over to my friends, and we ran all the way into the Oreburgh mines.

**********​

After the platoon had taken the base, Copper learned from a trainer's Tyranitar how to use a Hyper Beam. We planned an attack from the south side of the bridge, with me carrying Copper, and Echo carrying Zach. That night was our planned attack date, and now that those renegades have taken over Eterna City, we planned to attack their headquarters, the overrun Team Galactic Base.

We swooped in from the sky, but we didn't know that they had air defenses. These aren't renegades, they have to be part of an army. "Pull up on top of that building Echo."

"Copy that," Echo said.

When we were on top of that building, we discussed what we were going to do. Echo on the north side, dropping Zach of near those Scizor.
    "Zach, are you sure you want to take out those lookouts? They look really hard for you to beat," I asked with a little worry in my voice.

"Aero, they killed your father, who was the king of the cave. They mess with the king, they mess with us," Zach started to cry.

I was to crash through the main entrance, with help from Copper, we were going to take out the main entrance and wipe out as many of the inside troops as we could before we were taken out.

"Troops," I stated as Copper got on my back. "Commence Operation: Eterna."

Copper and I blasted through the main door at about 80mph. I started to use Ice Beam and freeze the enemy troops, while Copper's Hyper Beam didn't let them live another day.

Our innocence was lost.

Thank you for reading.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
    Well, it did seem a little interesting, but this is the wrong place to post it in. Try the main thread for actual stories, the writers lounge is for questions and such.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey! GalladeIceMan! What's happening?

I'll move your thread over to the main forum, where it goes.

Back