• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fear?

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    I have no fear. I'm not even afraid of my own death. The only thing i call "fear" would be if i'd had to kill a loved one for a reason.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm afraid of wasps, bees, hornets.. well.. anything with a black and yellow butt that stings DDD:
    Other then that, I'm barely afraid of anything. Haha. Actually people hate me for my love of dangerous stunts, like climbing forty feet up a tree or something like that.

Years
    Fear? Hm. I don't know. I'm not really scared of anything. Maybe losing all my loved ones. They're just being gone forever. No family, no friends. I think I'd feel terrible, miserable.. I don't know. It's difficult. I'm not afraid of my own death. And yes, maybe even rejection. Everybody ignoring you. It's something I'll deal with it, not a fear, really. But I guess it would be really lonely. Nah, it's probably losing the ones I love. I know everybody is going die one day, but I'd still feel alone, scared. I probably am going to have to get up on my feet and move on, but I think this is my biggest fear.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Being alone... I can stand everything, everything will pass... But being alone with no one... Would be too much for a mister Oni Raichu.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Well Mine are:
    Bad music
    Homework
    Detension (Javn't got one yet)
    Snakes

Spiders
    Wasps
    Hights
    Nintendo Being Nuked xP <-- LOL!!