• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feebas

Quisling

Quisling deceives you all.
    Years
    I caught one in Emerald or Sapphire, if I remember correctly. It was hard, but I confused and paralyzed it, then threw more than 10 Ultra Balls to finally catch it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I remember fishing in Route 119 in my old Sapphire playthrough out of boredom. When I got a bite, it turned out to be a Feebas. I eventually caught it (and now I don't have it anymore).

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Ah, I remember on my Sapphire when I found a Feebas. Of course, I didn't know how rare it was and I thought that it was ugly so I didn't catch it. ^^;

Oh and how I regretted that. A few years later, it took me about a month or so to find another one! D:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I never bothered to catch a Feebas.
    I don't care how good Milotic is supposed to be, I'm not catching something that hard to find just so I can get a damn Milotic.

Back