• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    There are roughly 350 tiles of water on Route 119. That's a less than 2% (6/350=1.71%) chance of finding those six tiles. And I hope you know you can fish while surfing on your Pokemon thing as well. If you're just fishing from bridges and land you'll have a harder time finding it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Took me about two hours collectively to find it =3 Good luck ^_~

[Just keep fishing with the old rod... Twice on each spot works well.]

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Uh, I don't think that you can fish from bridges, but most people know that you can fishing while on Wailmer. Otherwise you probably wouldn't find it. But I was lucky and fished on land, but I was looking for a Carvanha..

Use Old Rod.
    Relicanth is Uncommon on the Sea Floor(use dive).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sceptiles Master said:
    Confused cause i dont know what rod to use.
    Feebas can be fished up using any rod, but Feebas can be comparable to a Magikarp so an Old Rod works best since it won't fish up other Pokemon like Tentacool.

the skate board kid said:
    Is Reclanath supposed to be rare too?

~TSBK~
    Yes.

SRV said:
    Uh, I don't think that you can fish from bridges, but most people know that you can fishing while on Wailmer. Otherwise you probably wouldn't find it...But I was lucky and fished on land, but I was looking for a Carvanha..
    By bridges, I meant the wooden tiles that you see every now and then ,like the tiles you can walk on in Pacifidlog Town.

silverbullet2k4 said:
    There are actually more than 400 tiles to look at. o.O
    Whatever. The result is still less than 2%. I'm not going to go and count every surfable tile on Route 119.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    It doesn't matter as long as you have one(emerald). You can catch Ditto in the Desert Underpass, and breed. Catch it if you want. But this is getting a bit off topic.

And you can find the pokemon that you fish up in Pacifolog town anywhere, so why bother fishing from the logs? I don't think there are any other "bridges" in the game other then in Pacifolog.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    SRV said:
    And you can find the pokemon that you fish up in Pacifolog town anywhere, so why bother fishing from the logs?
    I wasn't talking about fishing at Pacifidlog Town. I meant fishing on Route 119 on the brdiges that are like the land tiles in Pacifidlog Town.

Years
    If your cart is fake, you'll never find it. Feebas, shineys, ... never find them on a fake cart.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Simon said:
    I wasn't talking about fishing at Pacifidlog Town. I meant fishing on Route 119 on the brdiges that are like the land tiles in Pacifidlog Town.

I've looked all over Route 119 and couldn't find the "bridges". There are white rails for the acro bike past the waterfall but that's it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sceptiles Master said:
    Aren't those the ones next to the weather building
    You can't fish from that. But you can go down the stairs north of it to the land below, get in the water and then fish.

silverbullet2k4 said:
    What are those "bridges"?
    I'm talking about these kind of "bridges".

Feebas

I guess the correct word for them is planks. Isn't it?

SRV said:
    I've looked all over Route 119 and couldn't find the "bridges". There are white rails for the acro bike past the waterfall but that's it.
    Then I guess there aren't any planks on Route 119. My Pokemon game choice at the moment is LG, not Sapphire, so my memory of the game's terrain isn't that great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back