• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Fellow Trainers!!

Shalacknar

Shalacknar
Years
  • Hello all coming here from my old forum Pokemon Forever looking to meet some fun trainers. I am a pokemon breeder just fyi so hope to see you all around

Years
  • Hello Shalacknar!

What sort of breeding do you do? IV breeding? Shiny breeding? Dex completion? =3
    Also is Incineroar your fav mon?

Years
  • Welcome Shalacknar! I see you've already met one of our resident breeders ReKoil hehe. How long have you been into breeding? And what's collection look like so far?

Shalacknar

Shalacknar
    Years
  • well i started breeding back in ORAS and for BDSP i just got the game not long ago so gonna do main story first then start my breeding but in past i use to focus on IV's now im hoping to do some shiny breeding as well as iv breeding

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Shalacknar! Sorry for the late response! Happy holidays!

Have you had any luck with that perfect shiny Litten yet?

Back