• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFTA Rom

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 12, 2004
    i need midis and sprites from this game. is there anyway to hack the rom? i heard of R/S hacks and i wanna make a ffta hack. is it possible?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 12, 2004
    im guessing there isnt but ill bump this only once to make sure

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • First of all, don't double post (if someone knows the answer, they will post).

OK I recently found this out so here is how to rip sprites:
    If you use VBA push Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, Ctrl+3, and Ctrl+4 and all you will see are sprites. Hit Print Screen when the desired sprite(s) is on the screen and paste it in paint. Then cut out the desired sprite(s) and paste them in another document and save.

For midis, you have to compose them yourself, but don't ask me anything about that as I have no experience composing anything.

And last of all, the only ROMs currently allowed on Pokemon Community are Pokemon-related ROMs.

Hope that helped.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 12, 2004
    weird how u all replied ONCE i bumped. yes it was on the 2nd page. thnx shadow. ive made some midis, not that hard actualy. but the questions was, is there anyway to hack the rom? well i guess not...

Back