• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fianally

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    I have been looking for a site like this and up-to-date tools. Give me some slack, there are alot of posts to go through.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Slack? ~_~ I'm sorry, but the staff here is kind of... well... strict. They're great and all. I mean it's not easy running a forum this size.

Welcome to the Pok?mon Community~! I'm Kylie. If you want help or a friend, feel free to PM/IM me. Please read and obey the rules & have fun. Er, have fun? XD ~Kylie

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    R ya looking for hacking tools or other kinds of tools. If you are looking for hacking tools give me a pm and I can help ya out.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well I can't halp you with that. I don't have a mere idea about hacking.
    Welcome to PC, have fun and follow the mods.
    PM me to be friends.
    *stares at your username* You are right here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    Hullo...

Hullo, WhereamI...
    Welcome to the forums and follow...what LPM said...lol...

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    hi WhereAmI!
    welcome to PC, enjoy posting and stuff!

I like your name btw^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    WhereAmI said:
    I have been looking for a site like this and up-to-date tools. Give me some slack, there are alot of posts to go through.
    Okay.You have to check up on that.Welcoem to PC.Have a fun time and follow the rules.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi. :3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^___________^ My name is Karli! I hope you have a wonderful time here at PC, but please follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. =3 See ya 'round!

~Karli

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!!! Yesh they are strict... dont lie Kelsey >:0 jkjk xD

Hope you ahve a lot of fun here, Im sure you will ^^

-SM

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009

Hewwoz! >:3 If you need a friend or have some questions, feel free to PM me! ^__^ Post lots, read and follow the rules, and have fun. See ya round! ~origin

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    WhereAmI said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    WhereAmI said:
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, WhereAmI! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Uhhh...what? XD Well, welcome to the forums, and yeah, we're up-to-date 24/7!! XD Hey! *pokes Kylie* I'm not strict! XD Well, if you don't follow the rules then I can be crabby. >.< But just be good and have fun and I'll be as happy as a clam! XD

~Kelsey

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    Thanks All. There is alot of posts to go through. It took me an hour to find this one again. So if I can't find something, I'll probally PM someone that can help.

Where is Diamond Cutter?(PM me please, oh theres a search! thats good).

Back