• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Fierce Melody [Updated 23/08/19]

Years
    • Online now
    I am sorry to being rude but you told you have reavels before almost month ago when you will expose tham? If you may ask how i know you published post about it in relic castle

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    I am sorry to being rude but you told you have reavels before almost month ago when you will expose tham? If you may ask how i know you published post about it in relic castle

We've been working very hard and redesingning some parts of the game, we're gonna have a video update soon :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    We have some new screenshots for you, this time: Talea Town :wink-right-eye:

Talea-1.jpg
    Talea-2.jpg
    Talea-3.jpg

We're working hard, big updates coming soon :nod:​

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    Hi everybody, we are back with some new friends that will have a chance in the Merodian Pokedex :D.

Puddi.png
    Kittone.png

We are working very hard to announce our first trailer with the starters evolution :), thanks for the support.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Since this is a game based of music, why not include Sound as one of the elemental types?

We never really felt the need for a new type; sound based attacks will have new ways to be utilized by all types, not isolated into a single type, after all, anybody and anything has the power to make sound and music in Merodia.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    Hi everyone, as we are progressing with the development, here are some new fakemon that will appear in the game:

Gosnut.png
    Gallipeck.png

In the Merodia region, you'll find many new Pokémon of all shapes and sizes.

Swirlix.png
    Spritzee.png

You will also see some familiar faces but with new formes, Merodia has regional variants too!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    We have our first official trailer for you :smile:

We've come a long way but we still have a lot of work ahead of us, we'll have more updates soon :wink-right-eye:​

Years
    • Online now
    I seen the trailer and i want to play the game my favorite evolved starter so far is burnix s evoltion its looks like batter than braixen and delphox

Rakugan

Garuka
    Years
  • Can you give an estimated time length for about how long it might take to release a demo? Thanks!

Back