• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Fierce Melody [Updated 23/08/19]

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    Hello everyone, it's been a while! We have a little update for you, it's Armibush final evolution line 😄

Armibush.png

Grazmor.png

Hardillord.png

We're a little slow on updates but we're gonna post as fast as we can. Thank you for your support! 😀​

Years
    • Seen today
    The final grass starter looks a bit overdone, too much detail and too many colors maybe? Still looks pretty cool. Fire starter looks amazing, everything I hoped Fennekin would end up as.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    With the musical and arts theme, will you by chance be implementing a Sound type? I feel like it would fit very well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    Hello everyone, we're still working on the game making some updates with the little time we have, but today we have to show you one of the new features: a new eeveelution, normal type with sound abilities:

Maestreon.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    As we've been reworking game, here's the new design for the Merodia starters: We present you Mookibsush, Burnix and Aquameleon 😃

Mookibush.png
    Burnix.png
    Aquameleon.png

Stay tuned for more updates soon 😉​

Years
    • Seen today
    As we've been reworking game, here's the new design for the Merodia starters: We present you Mookibsush, Burnix and Aquameleon 😃

Mookibush.png
    Burnix.png
    Aquameleon.png

Stay tuned for more updates soon 😉​

Really cute starters i hope new new demo is out soon :D

Years
    • Seen today
    On which animel did you based mookibush? Do you have hard time with the starters? I seen all off your post about this game and its the fourth time you showen starters i would pick burnix or aquameleon its reminds me sobble since both are water type starters based on chamleons

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    On which animel did you based mookibush? Do you have hard time with the starters? I seen all off your post about this game and its the fourth time you showen starters i would pick burnix or aquameleon its reminds me sobble since both are water type starters based on chamleons

Hi, we based Mookibush on a Tanooki 😃 Since we're redesigning the game (you'll see it soon 😉) we thought it was time for us to give the starters a new and final redesign. Yeah, we were excited to see Sobble revealed because the idea for Aquameleon was one of the first designs we thought about when we had the idea for this game a year and a half ago 😄

So are the previous grass and water starters going to be in the game?

We're still thinking about it, maybe some old designs could show up in the final game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    Hello everyone, a new update for you! Here's the final design for the female protagonist: Harmony 😃

Harmonyy.png
    Harmony.png

Reed coming soon, stay tuned 😉​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    Hello everyone! We gave a new look to the fakemon you already knew and we're gonna bring you more soon.

Mookibush.png
    Burnix.png
    Aquameleon.png

Mezzoscen.png
    Gosnut.png
    Gallipeck.png
    Brexie.png

Also, we're introducing Oposstur, the Possum Pokémon 😊

Oposstur.png

More updates soon 😉​

Back