• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight For Teresius [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    He can't be Legolas unless he meets the three requirements:

1. Sheildboard

2. Climb onto a giant elephant, or otherwise large creature, and stab it in the brain. (Even if it still only counts as one kill.)

3. Just overall be awesome.

So yeah, someone throw him a shield, and some stairs. So long as we keep on doing that, we will never lose!

That post made me LOL. :D

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • Pfft. You people with your shieldboarding and elephant-killing. Cecelia is a freakin' blind fighter! Awesomeness abound. For example, Doran's invisibility pendant=useless. Cecelia can sense his life-force with her magical abilities and find him that way.

...But really, Legolas is super amazing. Also gorgeous.

Sidenote:
    Super excited to start this RP :D I'm finally breaking away from pokemon roleplays. I've never played someone who used a sword or anything. Hrm... We'll see how this goes...

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Pfft. You people with your shieldboarding and elephant-killing. Cecelia is a freakin' blind fighter! Awesomeness abound. For example, Doran's invisibility pendant=useless. Cecelia can sense his life-force with her magical abilities and find him that way.

...But really, Legolas is super amazing. Also gorgeous.

Sidenote:
    Super excited to start this RP :D I'm finally breaking away from pokemon roleplays. I've never played someone who used a sword or anything. Hrm... We'll see how this goes...

She's only partially blind, not completely. She's no Montolio. She doesn't have bears and owls as pets, she didn't take in a dark elf, teach him a language, teach him to be a ranger, and fight off an entire army of orcs, one human bounty hunter, and quickling with said drow.

... Nobody gets this reference, do they?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • She's only partially blind, not completely. She's no Montolio. She doesn't have bears and owls as pets, she didn't take in a dark elf, teach him a language, teach him to be a ranger, and fight off an entire army of orcs, one human bounty hunter, and quickling with said drow.

... Nobody gets this reference, do they?

Hm... I kinda think I remember but I don't... Oh well. xD

Well! Don't make me get Eva to use her Absolute Zero spell (it's not listed for a reason xD) You'll all be frozen before you can say Teresius. (too bad she won't ever use it. T-T )

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hmph, battle mages. So freaking OP.

And you better be threatening the Resistance there. I don't think anyone wants to get in Sekaul's line of fire, nor to be in the path of his scimitar, it's got a nasty curve that will easily relieve one's torso of their limbs and/or appendages if they're not careful.

Back to the subject of battle mages, though. I find it interesting that there is an ice magic wielder on both sides. (Assuming Nideous' char isn't also an ice mage, which would tip the scale.) Wonder how the two will act towards each other, also keeping in mind that one is a martial mage, while the other is (from what I can tell) a more traditional one. Then again, I look forward to how all of our characters will interact with each other. Perhaps most so with my own character and Silver Rouge's: both half elves who were raised in near opposite ways, one among humans, the other among elves. Along with that, Nideous' character's way of acting towards Supervegeta's considering the shared past and all.

Oh yeah, and especially anticipating the Knight's interaction with the Princess, once we capture her and all. Because we're totally doing that. We're gonna win. Even if the one we must capture is the GM and ultimately decides how everything happens, so in theory they could make themselves invulnerable. But that won't happen, because the Knights will crush the Resistance anyhow.

I kid, of course. About the being incredibly cocky and overconfident part, not the crushing part.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Well, Ardor can use minor elemental magic. I should hope ice still counts as an element. And let's not forget that Ardor used to be a Knight himself. He served for a long time, since before the previous king died. I just want everyone to keep that in mind for any plans they might make. Also, remember Ardor is off on his own, kind of shadowing the group with the princess. Just don't forget that he was a knight of some renown. :)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Huhuhuhuhu... We will have to wait and see. xD Eva seems a bit complex since I haven't introduced everything about her yet. But I think it will be a fun twist. 8D

And no worries about the balance of Ice magic! Eva's got much much more tricks up her sleeves, she just hasn't shown them yet. :D (Of course I'll limit myself. I'm not suppose to be uber powerful or anything. Just have more knowledge of old ancient spells and whatnot)

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I don't know about everyone's fancy "ice" and magic, but Ralph's got his trusty Axe, and with it, you all don't really stand much of a chance. :D

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • I made the pendant Non-OP so I won't be liek Uber strong. I have weaknesses and I don't want to be a gary stu, so if you say something counters me. then so be it

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    By the way, since when were there two open slots. Wasn't the Resistance completely filled?

Speaking of which, two people really need to sign up. I know that this won't make people sign up faster but seriously, I'm getting pretty excited about this RP. Then again, the teams are even right now, so we could just start right now, GM willing.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • Yeah, the resistance was filled but Yagerbomb's character isn't in the list anymore. Not sure why.

Also, I feel like Cecelia would probably know some of the knights. Or at least know OF them. She was nobility after all. Maybe she would've had a bit of previous interaction with some of them. I dunno.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Sorry been busy with school and being sick but I'm all better now. Yagerbomb unfortunately dropped out so we have two open spots now

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    It's time for this to begin! :D I hope everyone's ready here's what you do for your intro posts.

Resistance:
    Spoiler:

Knights of Teresius:
    Spoiler:
    For the intro posts they may be as long or as short as you like. I will post last after all the resistance and all the Knights and once that happens the story begins and you may post more than once just don't move to quickly.​

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • OOC: Alright let's get this thing started!

"The hell am I here for?!" Gene growled under his breath as he walked through the forest to where the resistance had summomed him. "Better be worth hit or I'm hitting the road I'll kill thing king by myself," As he said that he reached the clearing he was suppose to go to and exaimned the area.

"What am I the first one here? What a drag!" He whinned as he noticed a scroll on a tree. He read what was written on it, laughed and then tossed it behind him.

"I don't need anyone I can do this all my own work better by myself anyway," Gene said to himself as he sat in the clearing waiting for someone to come. He then thought about what he was here for. Gene's wasn't acting like his normal self he was just a tad upset about the entire reason he was here.

That king would pay for his crimes and Gene will be the man to bring him to his knees. He the wondered of the rumors of the princess really being a part of the resistance that would be strange working with a relative of the king to take his throne.

Gene then went off into his thoughts totally ignoring the rest of the world. He did feel a bit better after a bit of thinking, a smile then appeared across his face.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Ardor slipped silently through the forest. He stopped when he reached the clearing. A scroll was pinned to a tree by an arrow. He stayed where he was until he was sure it wasn't a trap. What was he doing? He was a Knight of Teresius! Why the heck was he betraying his own king? That was a simple answer. He was a Knight of Teresius, not a Knight of the king. His allegience was to the land itself. He had to do everything he could to keep the land in balance. Even if that meant killing the king and putting his daughter on the throne. He read the scroll and carefully replaced it. He vaguely wondered if the girl would be a better ruler than her father. Well, anyone would be a better ruler than Cain. No, the real question was if she would be as good a ruler as the late King Vince. She was still only a child, not really ready to rule yet, butr there was simply no other choice. Perhaps the war that was soon to occur would teach her. Oh well, it wasn't really his concern. His concern was deposing King Cain. But he doubteed that the resistance would want his help. Well, he had no plans of joining them. Helping them, yes, joining them, no. He was still a Kinght, after all.

His sharp hearing told him someone was coming. Ardor ceased his brooding and slipped through the trees. He reached a good place and with a sharp gesture and a few Elven words, he faded into the tree. Now, he could watch and learn what he could without being detected. A young man with two swords and a very outlandish outfit walked into the clearing, muttering to himself. He read the scroll and tossed it to the ground. Ardor surpressed a laugh. He thought he didn't need anyone else? That tempted Ardor to show him how wrong he was. One quick arrow and that would silence the obnoxious youth. No, that wasn't what Ardor was here for. Too many innocents had fallen under his arrows. So, he decided to wait until they were ready to move out and then he would follow them. That would be the best course of action. He could protect them from afar. He waited inside the tree, hidden from everyone, for the rest of the people to arrive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back