• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight for the lost tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "I guess you guys are right." I quickly tok out Nami's pokeball and put the giant Swellow back in his ball. "Afterall, I guess a Swellow the size of an adult human would be quite valuable." I began to look around and found some old pokeballs. "Hey guys, do you think these have anything in them or are they empty?" I threw one of them and to my dismay there was nothing in it. I put the pokeball away. "Hey guys, lets go to te next floor. I don't think there is anything down here." Suddenly, a Bannete with a necklace on appeared in front of me. "Hi, there would you like to join us?" Banette nodded and went into the pokeball I found.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "How in the heck....How do you get that lucky? Forget it and lets go...Guys look, do you see that sparkle?" I ran over and looked at what I saw. "It's a necklace. WOnder who's it is???"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    OCC: So sorry, my computer had been having problems >.<

Angelus checked around the tower to see if there was anything out of place. It all seemed pretty empty and nothing out of place, or at least for the atmosphere it wasn't. Vitki who was next to him looked around nervously but was very alert just in case anything happened.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    "Ok let's go in."
    "sha?"
    "I'll be fine." Hoshi poked the floor to see if it was stable. It was. Hoshi took a step and the floor cracked and broke.
    "YEE!!" Hoshi cried out. Bashamo picked up his friend and jumped onto the stable staircase.
    "phew, that was close thank you Bashamo." Hoshi kept her arms loosely around Bashamo's neck, as Bashamo held his friend close just in case.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Let's go...." As we walked up stairs we could hear something screamimg. We didn't know if it was a pokemon or a human but we kept a close watch.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    As screams echoed about them, Roan stiffened and automatically reached for a Pokeball. However, he did not release the Pokemon it held--merely holding the object in his hand. Gripping the Pokeball tightly, the trainer tread warily up the stairs. This does not bode well . . . Quickening his pace slightly, Roan seemed to flinch as a particularly loud scream reached him. This definately does not bode well.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Hoshi held on tight as Bashamo jumped up floor by floor, an occasional(sp?) crack, but nothing unusual.
    "Where are all the missing trainers?"
    "mo?"
    "They might not be here..."
    "shamo?"
    "They might be in another location!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I contininued to run downstairs to the scream."I bet this some person with a sick sense of humor!," I yelled to my friends, "Anyway lets get there soon before whatever is down there gets us." I began to run even faster down the stairs. "This would be easy if I had a pokemon I could ride on." I sent out Nami and jumped on him. "Hey guys jumpm on." I told them as Nami went even faster.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Hoshi heard a scream.
    "Ohmigosh! Bashamo, lets get down there!" Bashamo nodded and he jumped all the way down to the bottom floor.
    "AIEE! NOT THAT WAY!" Hoshi froze from the fall.
    "basha.....^^;"
    "No more 5 storie jumps ok?"
    "sha sha...." Hoshi was placed next to her down by Bashamo, who was ready to fight. Before Bashamo could blink, Hoshi was...............gone.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Another scream from one floor up was heard and I said, "Me and Roan will go up you guys keep going down, ok. We will meet up in 20 minutes at the door."

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Bashamo looked panic-stricken.
    "BASHAMO?!" Bashamo quickly looked around for Hoshi, but she was missing. Bashamo noticed a figure coming his way and prepared himself for a fight.
    "Basha..." Bashamo started quiety.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Nick walked away from the others,"come on Plusle and Minun lets figure out this tower." He let Plusle and Minun out of their pokeballs and thenhe started walking around looking around. Plusle and Minun seemed to notice something and they got Nicks attention towards a dark corner of the room he was in,"Oh great now what?" Nick told Plusle and Minun to get ready for battle,"We're ready..."

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Bashamo saw a plusle's tail.
    "bashamo!" he called out to Plusle
    "BASHA!!!" Bashamo was eager to find out if anyone saw Hoshi. He didn't know what he'd do if she ever got hurt.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Nick Had noticed the pokemon and noticed who's it was,"Where is your trainer?" Nick called Plusle and Minun back to him and started looking for Hoshi, with Plusle, Minun, and Bashamo,"We better find Hoshi soon, oh no she must of disapeared just like the other trainers, lets go find Hoshi!" Nick Started looking around. Plusle and Minun were helping to look also. "we should be able to find her in no time," Nick said looking around.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I decided to and help Nick go and find Hoshi. "I can't believe we found Hoshi's pokemon! I can't wait to find her and help her out by giving her back her pokemon." Suddenly, the part of the hallway Nick and I were in collapsed and seperated us. "Nick lets go and find our friends in seperate parts of the tower." I ran the other way and that led found a stairway that let to the bottom of the tower. "This place is huge." I said, "I wonder if the're any pokemon that can be caught. I guess I should not try ,because I have nothing to heal my pokemon and they are pretty weak." I took out Nami and Kendos' pokeballs and threw out both pokemon. "Nami, Kendo and I will ride on you. Kendo, use your glow rings and make in so I can actually see things!" I looked around and there was nothing. "I wonder if anyone will find me downhair!"

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Hoshi lay on the bottom floor, knocked out.
    "Bring that one in here. She's kind." says a pokemons voice. Hoshi is lifed up and carried into a room with faint light, and laid on a bed.
    "she will wake soon. Do not wake her before."
    "yes, I understand."

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I ran up a staircase. "Guys?" I had gotten seperated from our group. "If this is a joke it's not funny!" My Houndoom,Darkness, barked loudly to show he agreed. Then the staircase gave in. I fell through and screamed. A bunch of Gengar appeared. "Do you need a battle? Darkness...." Darkness roared and they all went away. "Stupid Gengar.." I started to walk and came to a group of Gengar with Hoshi! I waited. Don't give your position away.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Emily? Is that you? Have you seen the others? I can't find anyone." Another scream.
    "That came from downstairs. Lets head down there, Shadow," I said to my Umbreon. "You can see better in the dark, lets head down there."

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    "So who's the new trainer?" mutters a Gengar.
    "This one they call Hoshi."
    "Can she treat the pokemon here?"
    "Yes, like the others."
    "If trainers dissapear, they'll stay here and help the pokemon get better!"
    "Next person to 'dissapear'. A Nurse Joy."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back