• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight for the lost tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I looked around where I was and found a place where I saw Hoshi with a group of Gengar around her. "I have to help her." I said to myself," I choose you, Gary!" I said a little louder. "Gary, go and use Hydro Pump to blast one of the Gengar to get their attention away from Hoshi!" Gary did so and I walked up to her. "Hoshi, are you all right." I saw Alex and Emily with her too. "Did you guys get hust by the Gengar? Anyway, I was searching for Hoshi with Nick and we got seperated. Nick is somewhere else in Lost tower, but I have no idea where he is." I took the candybar i found earlier and ate it and blacked ot.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "That is good, but we still need to save Angelus and Nick! We have no idea how they are and they could be and the Gengar or something worse could go snd get them. We should go and save them now. I also forgot , Hoshi, Nick has Bashamo. I think hye is closer anyway, so we should find him next." I told them. Suddenly, the Gengar and now some Dusclops appeared and attacked us. "I guess my Hydo Pump idea did not fool them as well as I thought it would. Nami, use your Hyper beam!"

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    "STOP IT!!" Hoshi stood in fron tof the weakened Gengar.
    "Don't you dare!" Hoshi looked extremely seroius.
    "Basha!"
    "Bashamo, stand your ground."
    "shaa?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    With a silent nod, Roan had turned and followed Alex. His eyes taking in the various scenes, Roan soon found himself rather confused. Eh, this is . . . interesting . . . Slowly approaching Hoshi, Roan raised one hand as a call for attention. "Hey, if you don't mind my askin' where and why did that Gengar take you?" Tilting his head, he added, "And how?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Nami, stop your attack." Nami stopped charging its breath. I took a look at the Gengar and took out some first aid gear. "This Gengar is pretty hurt. I think you should take it with you Hoshi. I doubt it can live with its Gengar herd anymore." I ahnded her a pokeball. "This is a friend ball made by Kurt. It is like a Master Ball, but the pokemon will be yoyr friend." Suddenly, a Haunter that was hurt caame up to me and needed some care. "Guys, look for Nick and Angelus. I only need one person to help me with the care of these pokemon. Hoshi, will you help me?"

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    "these pokmeon need care and nurses. That's why all the trainers diappeared. yes but I won't catch him. He wants to stay here." Hoshi patted the Gengar on the head.
    "all he did was brack some of the floors using tackle. I fell into a hole. That's how I got here."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Ah," Roan responded in recognition. Glancing about, he murmured, "Then is this a simple matter of healing?"

For long moment he was silent, his expression slightly troubled and wary. Faint bemusement crossed his features as he turned away. "You two stay here if ya like, but . . . " Roan turned his face toward them, a gold light playing in his emerald eyes. "My specialty is with the paranormal and seemingly inexplicable. If there's anything more to this tower, I'm gonna find out what it is."

Without further explanation, he turned and started for the stairs.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "I am with Roan on this one guys. When your done, don't look for us. Just get out, that
    way we know your safe. OK? Roan, lets find the others."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Roan gave Alex an affirming nod before turning and starting up the stairs. His eyes glittering, the trainer walked in a tense silence. Seemingly unconsciously, the male reattached his Pokeball to his belt before removing another one. After all my research . . . and all my preparations. Finally, the tower lies open before me. And, I will not leave it until I am thoroughly satisfied.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I looked from the Gengar to the two boys leaving. "Do what they said," I hollared as I ran after them. "Doom!" Cried Drakness from behind,panting with delight. When I caught up with Alex and Roan I said:"Where did you last see Nick? I caught a glimpse of someone as I fell."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Well where was that at. I saw Nick head off with Roan then leave that's when i was separated. Lets stay close I felt something rub against me leg. "It was Shadow. she was scared. I never seen Shadow scared so this was a shocker. "Shadow whats wrong?" She nodded her head forward and I seen a belt. It contained three pokemon. "This is Nick's belt."

Yami's Girl

Years
    I walked over to the belt and took the balls. "Let's see they can help." I released Nick's pokemon. The three pokemon turned out to be a Kingler,Gyradose, and Dusclops. "Hey guys," I said smiling. "Do you think you can help us find Nick?" I think I saw Kingler nod but I wasn't sure. "Good enough for me! Let's go!"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Roan paused, glancing curiously toward the belt. As he cautiously approached it he fell silent, rolling a Pokeball from one hand into the other. As he toyed with his Pokeball, he voiced his thoughts. "Well, from what we have seen here, at least we know there is a chance that Plusle and Minun are still with Nick . . . " As he resumed climbing, he advised, "Be ready for anything in this tower and hold on to your Pokemon at all costs."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Hey, give me Dusclops. Alright, Dusclops can you feel Nick's life force." "DUXCLOPS!!"
    "I'll take that as a yes. Lead us to him."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Roan did not respond, simply walking in silence as he observed his surroundings. I hope that Dusclops knows where he's goin'. The explorer looked down at the Pokeball in his hand, rubbing his thumb over its smooth surface. Don't worry, you'll get your chance for some action. Lowering the object to his side, he glanced uneasily about. "Hey, Dusclops, we almost there?"

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Nick looked around the dark area he was in,"Plusle, Minun could you charge up some light here?"
    "Plusle" "Minun" they replied charging up an old flashlight.
    "Thats not exactly what I ment but okay lets go see if we can find a way out of here..."
    He turned back the way they came,"we might be able to get back to the others if we go back the way we came."

Yami's Girl

Years
    Dusclops moved closer to the light. "I don't think that's such a good idea," I said. But regardless I followed it. The light got larger and larger until I was almost blinded. I could see a figure standing with two little mice-like things. "Nick?" I walked closer and saw a Plusle and Minun. "We found you! Hey guys over here!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back