• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting type fan club - Ready to smash something.

Detox

Platinum ewww. Im not getting it with all the bullet punch scizors and Signal beam Alakazams running around, but it would probably be Infernape(Monferno)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't know if I'll get Platinum or not, but I'll answe the topic anyway.

Topic : My first fighting type in Platinum would probably be a Gallade.

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    New Topic: If you could create a Fighting type move what would it be and what is pp acc and power and what pokemon can learn it also what lvl the pokemon learns it or is it a TM?
    Mine would be KO Punch pp 5 acc 50% power 1 hit Ko and only Hitmonchan can learn it at lvl 70

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If you make another topic in any club that I own/Co-own I swear I'll report you.

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    ok ok sorry what you got with me psoting new topic im doing no harm and every1 else dont care i dont like this club anymore u pick on me

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I don't pick on you..It's a rule of the club..If you think of a topic..Suggest it to me through a VM or PM.

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    Korova you will be not seeing me post another topic again ok ill leave the topics to my fanclubs and you leave your topics to your fanclubs sounds fair to me

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I wouldn't post one in your clubs anyway..And I haven't :>

Detox

Im honestly not trying to lol at this convo but I am. BTW , have you picked a Co-Owner yet Blaze?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Korova you will be not seeing me post another topic again ok ill leave the topics to my fanclubs and you leave your topics to your fanclubs sounds fair to me
    I will kindly suggest to you to stfu.

Blazeville wasn't picking on you. It is a rule of the club and now your just making him mad.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    WTF! hey u lil girl stop being rude to my friends, and Korova isnt mean , the rules says only owner/ Co-owner can post topics, if u dont like it then GET OUT OF HERE & STFU! ( sorry im tempered from yesterday guys )

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    WTF! hey u lil girl stop being rude to my friends, and Korova isnt mean , the rules says only owner/ Co-owner can post topics, if u dont like it then GET OUT OF HERE & STFU! ( sorry im tempered from yesterday guys )

tell him not to be so mean got it plez i dont want any enemys

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    he didnt do anything Wrong -.- , he just told u that The Rules Doesnt Allow Regular members to Post topics,

u could at least say ( oh im really Sorry for that , Ok i will follow the Rules ). Reply in a Nice way and People will do the same. -.- if u still dont like it , then leave

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    he didnt do anything Wrong -.- , he just told u that The Rules Doesnt Allow Regular members to Post topics,

u could at least say ( oh im really Sorry for that , Ok i will follow the Rules ). Reply in a Nice way and People will do the same. -.- if u still dont like it , then leave

he did say he wouldnt post or enter my clubs i create i do wanna saty and i will follow the rules ok lets get over it and get on with life im gonna stop argueing now and say im wrong and i wont do anything like that again

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    ok so that Settled, Anyway we r going Off topic Huh? Let me see ... * scratched his head to take out a Topic from it *, Oh yea This One! * Goes to Send a PM to Korova.*

Back