• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Destination ~ Archer [OU]

Years
  • Well can you suggest a Suicune set that can take out Gyara as well as setting up?

I appreciate the help, but a little advice on what to replace with what couldn't hurt.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Well can you suggest a Suicune set that can take out Gyara as well as setting up?

I appreciate the help, but a little advice on what to replace with what couldn't hurt.

I answered all of that in my previous post and gave you advice. There's no point in reposting it (especially when you didn't take the advice to begin with) =/

Years
  • I answered all of that in my previous post and gave you advice. There's no point in reposting it (especially when you didn't take the advice to begin with) =/
    I was refering to a particular set. I take it you just suggest the standard Offensive? I didn't turn it down, I was tossing up between it and a few similar solutions that I was more familiar with. I wasn't thinking when I used that Latias set, although Rotom does cover Gyara to some extent. Please don't act like I'm being ungrateful or act like I should know better. It's been a while since I've made a team and quite frankly, this is turning into a chore.

Anyway...

Suicune @ Life Orb
    Timid | Pressure
    [ 4 HP, 252 SAtk, 252 Spd ]
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Surf/Hydro Pump
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ HP Electric

Is that satisfactory?

Back