• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy III

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I do, but I'm not very far because I'm so bad at the game. T_T; I'm stuck at a boss somewhere, I think.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I have it to DS and Famicom. It's difficult. I've met some crazy boss somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    There is someone that transforms into a dragon. He's stolen the dwarves' crystal.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I also encountered a bug there. I met an Adamantoise and stole the Arctic Wind. Then I met two other enemies that scored critical hits on me and I died. I loaded and went into the cave again, stole Acrtic Wind from Adamantoise and later met the same two enemies as before. This time they did critical hit again! I reseted the game. For each time I loaded I would without fail steal the Arctic Wind and take a certain number of steps (about the same number everytime) and meet two enemies that will, during their first or second turn, score a critical hit. Aren't things like these supposed to be random?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I have it. I can't believe they make you go so far out of the way just to get Onion Kids. Why in God's name did they put Friend Codes back into their handheld systems?! Didn't they learn from the last time?

DS version = better graphics
    NES version = more balanced gameplay, fewer gimmicks, same side-quests

Square-Enix, why fix what isn't broken?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I dont own it but i play it alot they are making ff4 for ds too.....

Yes. I know... I can only imagine how they'll butcher that one... I bet you'll need to send mail to 7 people just to get Bahamut as a Summon...

All I know is I'll never buy another Final Fantasy game for the DS again.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Yeah, I have FF3, its great, I just passed killing that mage guy who uses barrier shift, pretty easy imo. All I am waiting for now is access the the dark knight job!

TWOFACE

Years
  • I am stuck at the viking cave i can't defeat the sea dragon can anyone help me with that? and how can i get the viking job?

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have had this game for ages. I don't play it much. My characters are all about 25 and have the first job at level 50+. I have just done the dwarf thing. Were it steels there item or whatever. But am stuck now.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I am stuck at the viking cave i can't defeat the sea dragon can anyone help me with that? and how can i get the viking job?

You get it soon, but to get past the viking cave, walk up to a building and then shrink yourself and go into the dragons mouth, but first change all jobs to mages and train them a-bit, you'll need to otherwise you won't be able to attack as when your shrunk you can't use physical attacks.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have it. I can't believe they make you go so far out of the way just to get Onion Kids. Why in God's name did they put Friend Codes back into their handheld systems?! Didn't they learn from the last time?

DS version = better graphics
    NES version = more balanced gameplay, fewer gimmicks, same side-quests

Square-Enix, why fix what isn't broken?

What? THe Ninja and Sage Classes wer WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too broken in the NES Version. Almost everytone stick with 2 Ninjas and 2 Sages. I like how they powered up the Schoalar Class (GIving it Lv.'s 1-3 Whiter/Black magic), Made Ninjas unable to equip everything, and made Sages have less MP and Evoker-like Summoning(randomly is either a White or Black Magic Spell) rather than High MP and Summoner-like Summoning(Actually counts as a 3rd class of magic). They also added Blood Lance for Dragoons, and made every class a viable option thanks to the Friend-COde Sidequest that give a Class-SPecific item for every class you've raised to job Lv.99.

Back