• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Fanclubbeh XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Hello, welcome to the "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Fanclubbeh"
    This is a fan club dedicated to the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie *DUH*
    Discussions are more than welcome but small posts not meeting the character limit with added fillers aren't.
    Say useful things, if you have nothing useful to say, just don't participate.
    ------------------
    ------------------
    Username:
    Fave Character:
    Reason Why:
    Reason Why You Want To Join:
    Best Part Of The Film:

Adhere to the normal PC rules and we will be fine =D
    ~ Ste.Watts

Members
    Ste.Watts
    YunaDances
    Akari
    Ash&pikachuarethebest
    Toblerone
    Blayze

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    ~Needed Bump~

The first discussion topic has been decided
    "Who in the movie is the best fighter"

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Username: YunaDances
    Fave Character: Hmmm... Aerith, Cloud or Reno
    Reason Why: They are kick ass. Duh. XD And Reno is funny.
    Reason Why You Want To Join: I love Final Fantasy, and the movie is pretty win
    Best Part Of The Film: hmmm.... The end where Cloud smiles where he sees Zack. XD But for real, I have two. The part where Rufus throws off his cover and says "A good son would have known" Before chucking Jenova's head. And the other is the part where Reno And Rude are talking about the "Flashy" explosives. Me and my friend made shirts of that. XD

Best fighter... Ummm... I'm thinking either Cloud or Kadaj going by the movie. Their fight scene is my favorite fight scene. But I was a little annoyed that they didn't make Reno and Rude as good as they were in the game... Kind of just made them funny.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Oh yay, a FF:AC clubbeh. <3

Username: Akari
    Fave Character
    : Cloud Strife. <3
    Reason Why
    : Because he's awesome. 8D
    Reason Why You Want To Join
    : Because Final Fantasy is one of my favourite things and I loved the movie.
    Best Part Of The Film
    : When Reno says, "Your mum's cool....What the hell am I saying?!" XD And when Loz's phone rings and it plays the final fantasy victory fanfare. <3 And also when he says, "I'm not crying!"

And the best fighter in the movie....I'd have to say Cloud. <3 XD No explanations why. But you have to give credit to someone who holds a sword that big. o3o

Last edited:

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Username:Ash&pikachuarethebest
    Fave Character:Cloud Strife
    Reason Why:He is the coolest character.
    Reason Why You Want To Join:So I can talk to other people who are fans of the film
    Best Part Of The Film:When Cloud locks Reno outside whilst talking to Rufus right near the start of the film.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Thankyou all.
    I must admit, i think the best fighter is
    Cloud aswell.
    He is just amazing and his sword is "Phat"
    My favourite part is when Barrat nearly gets attacked by Bahamut or Valefor *I think its Bahamut or Valefor*

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Nice
    Hopefully there will be another movie like this.
    The graphics are simply awesome =D
    Do you have the movie on PC?
    I do, i could upload somewhere if wanted.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I have mine on a special limited edition DVD, that comes with a script of the movie, a little novel backstory and some postcards. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Whoa, fair enough...
    Fancy like scanning the script and compiling it...
    then send me the compiled file and i will print it.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    You can get it off of limewire... (I did that for the video clips XD YAY AMVs)
    But I have the limited addition. XD
    So, who is everyone's least favorite character?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Username: Toblerone
    Fave Character: Vincent Valentine

Reason Why: I find him.. mysterious, i like mysterious :)
    Reason Why You Want To Join: I'd love to join a fanclub dedicated to mt fav animé movie.
    Best Part Of The Film: When Vincent Valentine says "where can i buy a phone?"

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Welcome to the club. XD
    But to answer my own topic, and I will most likely get shot for this, but my least favorite character is Tifa. I think she is whiny, and needs to learn to take care of herself. I just don't like her.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thanks!

And i kinda agree with you, YunaDances. She is whiny, but can do better than me when fighting by a long shot! My least favourite would have to be.. hmm.. probably Cait Sith. He barely does anything in the movie, basically all he does is ride on Red XIII.

The best fighters in the movie? Hmm.. that would probably have to be Cloud or Kadaj, even though i again agree with YunaDances - i wanted Reno and Rude to be in more fight scenes and be better. They made them the comedians of the movie. There only proper fight scene against Yazoo and Loz, only ended up with Rude being banged on the head and having Reno landing on him. And then there was that bit where Cloud enters that lodge and shoves Reno out and you hear, "i'm still out here!".

Phew, sorry for rambling on, i tend to do that at times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Yeah, i agree. Tifa is a bit too, how can i put it, blondely inclined.
    It is just silly when she is saying "Dilly Dally Shilly Shally"
    I like Rude and Reno, especially the part with the homemade bomb.
    I also must admit, although however cool he is with a gun on his arm, Barratt gets into too much trouble.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Whoa, fair enough...
    Fancy like scanning the script and compiling it...
    then send me the compiled file and i will print it.

Sure, I'll try and do it later. ^^

My least favourite character.. Hmm.. I don't know.. There's not really a character I don't like.. :/

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I agree. The bit with Reno and Rude and their bomb.. "it's.. flashy." Lol. And all the other shennanigans they get up to. Rude's glasses.. a child stuffing their fingers up Reno's nose.. classic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Oh sorry, I forgot to formally welcome you to the club.
    Welcome! Have fun!
    I added you to the 1st post.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thanks! Is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children your favourite animé?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Username: Blayze
    Fave Character: Well I have a few... Sephiroth, Vincent, Yazoo and Kadaj
    Reason Why: Sephiroth: He's just awesome! That and he's my father...(Long story. Has to do with a venture into fan fiction land... :) ), Vincent: He's calm collected and mysterious. He's hot too! :D, Yazoo and Kadaj: They're basically mini Sephiroths!
    Reason Why You Want To Join: I love the movie! That and I was contenplainting making a club like this, I was just too slow I see.
    Best Part Of The Film: The final battle between Sephiroth and Cloud.
    I also snicker when it gets to the part when Vincent asks where he can buy a phone.

Well, boss, is that acceptable? :D

Back