• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Fanclubbeh XD

Years
    If they were gonna do it , they would make it for the PS3. They may release it on PS2 (If they made it soon), but otherwise it wouldn't have the guts to run a high graphic game, thus they would make it for PS3. They have already shown us what they can do with FFVII on the PS3 from the PS3 Demo. X box 360 is a maybe, that all depends if they're willing to spread out from Sony XP But on the other hand, there are slim chances that they will ever re-make it, They have re-made games for the DS and PSP, but thats only because they basically re-vamped them, but re-making FFVII would require that they make it longer and add more stuff in I would imagine. They could make allot of money I reckon, but I also think they would rather work on something else...Final Fantasy VII is already a masterpiece minus graphics.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    True I agree with you shadowfaith if they add things it could ruin a gd game and that would be a shame but if they just revamped them for graphics and they keep everything else the same would be gd.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    If they ever make FFVII for PS3, it would look something like this, or maybe even better.

Note, this isn't the actual game, it was just a demo they used to show graphics on the PS3. They still haven't decided whether to make a remake or not.

But they should, I'd totally buy it. n_n

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I have seen that clip before but it never stops making me feel happy that a remake is being thought about. :)

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Half FF fans would want a re-make.

The other half wouldn't want a re-make because they feel that Square Enix has been making too many remakes of FFVII and feel that remake isn't necessary since the game was pretty much awesome, despite the facts it has shabby graphics. And also it's not really the graphics that count, but the game play, which true.

That's what my brother said to me. XD

But I'd only want a remake if they kept the same game, it just has better graphics. Nothing is changed, or I'll cry. D:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Couldn'tve put it better myself. I agree, if they DID make a remake, they couldn't change ANYTHING apart from the graphics.

Years
    I am happy with playing Final Fantasy VII over and over XD. I don't really want anything changed in it. I mean we have Crisis Core and otehr sequels/prequels I don't think we need anything else...heck we even got a movie out of it XD

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hey everyone, wow this topic still going on I thought it would have been changed by now lol. yeah thats all i want them to change is the graphics really the story is perfect the way it is. I mean it's the first FF game that I actually like and play as much as i do.

Years
    Soooo! This is going down hill already XD

What was everyones fave part in AC, then? Mine had to be the fight between Bahamut Sin and the whole gang, it was nice to see everyone together fighting with Reno and Rude on the side keeping Yazoo and Loz at bay XD. I also loved the One Winged Angel fight at the end ^_^

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I love every part of it! But yes, my favourite part is definitely Bahamut SIN battle. I loved it with all of their entrances XD. "Where can i buy a phone?"

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Username: 22sa
    Fave Character: Zack Fair
    Reason Why: Cool
    Reason Why You Want To Join: Your mom last night
    Best Part Of The Film: Sephiroth Appearing. Actually, many parts.

I wish Sephiroth was more playable in the game. It was so awesome how he can fight the Emerald Monster without taking any damage. Funny too. :P

Back