• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Does anyone else think this game looks good? I have only seen screenshots, but I have high hopes for this game.

It is thrid person shooter which I love *hugs Ms. Croft* . I can't stand first person shooter games for some reason. Here is some stuff about it
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Spoiler:

But thanks for the info. The 3rd-person shooter isn't anything new for those who saw the special features with Advent Children, but the release date is good to know...

Though, keep in mind that Wikipedia isn't exactly the most reliable source for information...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Wikipedia is a good enough source for me, the only time I don't use it, is when I see a citation needed marked somewhere, and I didn't see any on that page.

But I didn't get to see that special features in Advent Children cause I rented it and didn't have enough time to watch it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    A succesful franchise. It's most popular game being milked dry. A spinoff game in a genre that's unfamilar to the developers.

I dunno. It seems weird to me. FFVII fans will like it for sure, but it to most other people it won't be that great. Like the Advent Children movie. And a game (or movie), even if a spinoff should appeal to everyone and stand on it's own.

I've read a few reviews and pre-reviews. Ummm... rather underwhelming?

Years
    Screw Valentine, Barrett would make an awesome shooter game.
    but eh, I'll still try it. I don't think I actually got Vincent in FF7 XD.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I think he is like a side character in FFVI, but I haven't even got that far yet XD. Barret would make a good shooter game since he has guns on his arms, but I still think Vincent makes a better main character, Barrett is a good supporting one.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    umm this game is goin to be a fusion of thrid-person shooter first-person shotter and than rpg

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I think FF games needs to be RPGs. Yes I'll be getting it (I do like First/Second/Third Person shooters), but it's not a shooter I'm looking forward to where I got my mind on it all the time (infact I know very very very little about it).

Back