• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Name Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    This is going to be a difficult choice... Oh, well. Might as well randomly pick something...

New name: Man of Faith

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I would like my name changed to "The Goggles", please. Tried registering a new account, Feb 13th, 2010, 12:00 am PST, and it was free.

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I guess it's about time I should go back to my oldest username of the past (the one that I started off with), which is...

PokémonShinySilver

And of course... this username will bring you back memories of the past.
    To my oldest friends of course.

Last edited:

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • I've looked through the thread and... I'm sorry for requesting a name change so close to the month that I registered. Orz
    But I don't want to create a new account and not be able to edit the FC I created.

Anyway, new name: Edin

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2010
    Mono's alt here, just wanting to confirm the name switch with my main account.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Changing this name to Lyra.

with the period please. my alt will post in a sec

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back