• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally Finished a Pokemon Meme.

kraine

artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
I did this over the course of a year... I stink at memes. XD Hehe.

What do you think?

pokemon_meme_by_owlheart-d2ycvur.png

kraine

artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
Haha, thanks. Yeah, I like drawing sneasel less stocky. I like to add my own style.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Not a bad meme, it's really good and very inspiring.
Good work ;P

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2011
Props those are great!
May i do this as well? I'm not as good as you tho...

kraine

artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
Thanks a lot! This meme is free for everyone to do, you can find it on deviantart.

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
Years
Well, I don't have a scanner, so I'll have to image search my favorite pokemon....
Okay, here goes!
FavoritePokemon.jpg

kraine

artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
Aww, cheater. :x

It's not really a meme if you don't draw in it! And you're not allowed to replace Aqua's name. It's her meme.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Hahaha, I've tried to do this meme so many times. Every time I'd get past Bug and lose interest. xD

Anyway, I really like the style you used here, it's very original. You've included a bit of realism without sacrificing the Pokemon's identity, which I love.

kraine

artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
Thanks for the props, guys. ^_^

I think some of my favorites have changed by now. o_o Hehe.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Those are really great drawings, which somewhat would resemble real life Pokemon - while they do look more like real animals, they strongly resemble Pokemon and have ddistinct features, making each of them recognizable.
My favourite is prolly Mareep, as she looks like a sheep, but has the cutesy ears and tail.

Great work! And gratz on your accomplishment. ^_^

Back