• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find The Pokemon In the jumbled letters

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
  • wleiugfbewiuwfdsneaselqakudlsjfhblqhbfliqgbflq
    slfdjghliwufhbjolteomqiuhgklgajddhbvulaslusdahg
    akldgblkqdbfkljasdbfiualsdhbfkaldhfkadbuasdhvaclskgvb
    answer in bold

hiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphoppiphophiphoph
    iphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophip

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • hiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphoppiphophiphoph
    iphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophiphophip

Answer in bold. Now this time you have to find the ENGLISH one.

banyatnyamarpochamamimiroleipamgligerhayashigame
    creceliabeadullpachirisuriishanyumimenokomasukippa

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    banyatnyamarpochamamimiroleipamgligerhayashigame

whskrysbvgaldkfhyrudjfhdjsdufjfwwwwwwwwwwwwwstngwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwxncjuetrhdjksakwpodjvnhv
    dgfhsjdkdieksjdksjdksidksgalladehksdshagdsgryshfjsuidjkdujsjkshdfjsujskadkdslakdikudjghdyejshjsjsjsj
    sdhkhkhshkhdkhdskhdkhrgdhsyesisidhjahsjsjshdjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuajajhshajsjncjsjjdus

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • whskrysbvgaldkfhyrudjfhdjsdufjfwwwwwwwwwwwwwstngwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwxncjuetrhdjksakwpodjvnhv
    dgfhsjdkdieksjdksjdksidksgalladehksdshagdsgryshfjsuidjkdujsjkshdfjsujskadkdslakdikudjghdyejshjsjsjsj
    sdhkhkhshkhdkhdskhdkhrgdhsyesisidhjahsjsjshdjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuajajhshajsjncjsjjdus

gogogliiiigaaagolpinigallagardegardevogligolbargoolbagoldinegoldakkugoldukgolpiiiiingoligopgoldeengarachogiblgoldine
    garagabgitegoogrdevoirgegaltsgikacgolpangorrubatgorrudakkugarradegerngravlemgrolemgravvelingnergoalemgolumg

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    gogogliiiigaaagolpinigallagardegardevogligolbargoolbagoldinegoldakkugoldukgolpiiiiingoligopgoldeengarachogiblgoldine
    garagabgitegoogrdevoirgegaltsgikacgolpangorrubatgorrudakkugarradegerngravlemgrolemgravvelingnergoalemgolumg

Answer: goldeen

chupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichuchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupich

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • chupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichuchupichchupichchupichchupichchupichchupich

stayustarryustarryoostarryustayustaymestarrmestarrmiestarlystarriestariestartustarmeestameestarristarrystaryastarjestarleestaayustaami

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    stayustarryustarryoostarryustayustaymestarrmestarrmiestarlystarriestariestartustarmeestameestarristarrystaryastarjestarleestaayustaami

answer is starly.

idontknowaboutyoubutithinkweareveryboredbypostingrandomwordsanletterswitharandomepeoninitsowecanwastesometimewithourpiikachusothattimewillpastfastandthenthedaywillbeover
    fastbuttherehastobeaarrcaninetalestocompletethisjumbledtextandtowinbutiguessyouhavealreadyfoundthewobbbufetinthissentencesoyoucanmakeyourriddleafteryouhavepostedtheanswer

Years
  • idontknowaboutyoubutithinkweareveryboredbypostingrandomwordsanletterswitharandomepeoninitsowecanwastesometimewithourpiikachu
    sothattimewillpastfastandthenthedaywillbeoverfastbuttherehastobeaarrcaninetalestocompletethisjumbledtextandtowinbutiguessyouhave
    alreadyfoundthewobbbufetinthissentencesoyoucanmakeyourriddleafteryouhavepostedtheanswer

I can't find one but I have found three that might sound like them but there the wrong spelling's.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • idontknowaboutyoubutithinkweareveryboredbypostingrandomwordsanletterswitharandomepeoninitsowe
    canwastesometimewithourpiikachusothattimewillpastfastandthenthedaywillbeover
    fastbuttherehastobeaarrcaninetalestocompletethisjumbledtextandtowinbutiguessyouhavealreadyfoundthewobbbuf
    etinthissentencesoyoucanmakeyourriddleafteryouhavepostedtheanswer

well Team Poison you almost had it, but I think I may have found the one that is spelled correctly.

Is it Ninetales?

Years
  • Gerri Shin well done you beat me, but you forgot to put one.

whenthereisatimethatyougotothezooyouhavetoseealltheanimalswhicharelionssnakesantelopesandpandassoenjoyyourselfanddontyoufeedthebears

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Team Poisen: the one before not the one you just posted had both Ninetales and Wobbufett oh! and Mew in it...I can't ifind the one you posted today though....

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • banyatnyamarpochamamimiroleipamgligerhayashigame

Actually, it's Pachirisu. Gliger is a Japanese name.

Team Poison, I can't see what the answer is. What is it anyway?

idontcarewhatyousaybutthisisaverystrangesentencethisisveryveryfarfetchedsoyougottabecarefulk?

Years
  • Team Poison, I can't see what the answer is. What is it anyway?

idontcarewhatyousaybutthisisaverystrangesentencethisisveryveryfarfetchedsoyougottabecarefulk?

SoraNoHana: It was Ekans coz remember Ekans is Snake written backwards
    whenthereisatimethatyougotothezooyouhavetoseealltheanimalswhicharelionssnakesantelopesandpandassoenjoyyourselfanddontyoufeedthebears

And the answer to yours is farfetched

another one:

inthewildwildwesttherearecowboysandindianswhomfightbutifyouwatchawesternmoviestarringclinteastwoodorjohnwaynethereis
    atumbleweedleadbyanotheronesoitmakesthetownordesertlookemptybeforeamajorfight

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Gerri Shin is right, it was ninetales. and I didn't noticed that mew was also in my text. if I knew that, then I would've left ninetales to make it more difficult.:D

inthewildwildwesttherearecowboysandindianswhomfightbutifyouwatchawesternmoviestarringclinteastwoodorjohnwaynethereis
    atumbleweedleadbyanotheronesoitmakesthetownordesertlookemptybeforeamajorfight

weedle is the answer.

nowimheavillyboredtothinkofanythingsoiwritesomethingrandominthehopethatsomerandompokemonwillpopupinthispieceoftextbutithinkthatihavetothinkofonesoiwillpuptarkeusinitsoyoudont
    havetolookforthepokemonihavehiddeninthistextsoyayforthenextposternowidontknowwhattowritedownsoiwillputrandomwordshoohnowaitimattheendofmypieceoftextsobadlucktformethistime

this will be a though one.

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
    Years
  • nowimheavillyboredtothinkofanythingsoiwritesomethingrandominthehopethatsomerandompokemonwillpopupinthispieceoftextbutithinkthatihavetothinkofonesoiwillpuptarkeusinitsoyoudont
    havetolookforthepokemonihavehiddeninthistextsoyayforthenextposternowidontknowwhattowritedownsoiwillputrandomwordshoohnowaitimattheendofmypieceoftextsobadlucktformethistime

The answer is hooh.

rjioeptbnngr0oignhruhogvnufdioghpiqoritbnguorpsnvkccvuarcanineirpafgnvsoirjtfkcknvptuipwfodmgvsziejr

Years
  • rjioeptbnngr0oignhruhogvnufdioghpiqoritbnguorpsnvkccvuarcanineirpafgnvsoirjtfkcknvptuipwfodmgvsziejr

The answer is Arcanine

wbejdmtmkdnbsdnbsdkjsdbsdfnbskireorrndbsvsgswjke,rejrhdbejelrkdeiepejswgvdtdcbdmdendvd
    dsmsdbsdbvddjmsebdbdnsdbdbdmkdbdbfdjmdgewdittoejdbfdmkdbsdmkfdbdjkdhbfdmkdndbdkdb
    djdbdksvejddhsdndbdmdgbdbdmbfcjdfdjwtqesavzxsnfdmkfggjfhu

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
  • wbejdmtmkdnbsdnbsdkjsdbsdfnbskireorrndbsvsgswjke,rejrhdbejelrkdeiepejswgvdtdcbdmdendvd
    dsmsdbsdbvddjmsebdbdnsdbdbdmkdbdbfdjmdgewdittoejdbfdmkdbsdmkfdbdjkdhbfdmkdndbdkdb
    djdbdksvejddhsdndbdmdgbdbdmbfcjdfdjwtqesavzxsnfdmkfggjfhu

answer is ditto

medorocorjrjoucroudkjrmoelectududezoourrmocaurborcourpfrogordragborjm
    aeorofurmzzourtortelliostomeoucmopafucmcuombroncakjrmobronzongouarm
    jfaouromcavouricmaoruvmoaruomaabrouancaourdfamrarmovaurmcvaorunm

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • medorocorjrjoucroudkjrmoelectududezoourrmocaurborcourpfrogordragborjm
    aeorofurmzzourtortelliostomeoucmopafucmcuombroncakjrmoBRONZONGouarm
    jfaouromcavouricmaoruvmoaruomaabrouancaourdfamrarmovaurmcvaorunm

GOt it. Its Bronzong.

Hifolksiamanooberpokemontrainerwhohasmanapypokemonincludingashinyturtleandagastlypointofviewenjoytryingtofindthepokemononeofthemisnotcorrectbetyougetthewrongonemuahahahahahahahahahhahahalol

Back