• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finding the Light- PG 13 (Violence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Zabini slinked away after them, they both seemd injured severely, through his tough and rippled muscles, the wolf had no sense of what injures he might have of his own, but right now he truly didn't care. All he cared about at that moment, was trying to find the line between allies and enemies. If he could distinguish between the two, he would gain the upper hand, and grab the advantage and run with it.

So the practiced weapons master shuffled noiselessly after them, being extremely careful not to make a sound. To his ears, ears focused and intent on his objective, didn't hear a sound, which drew a wicked smile acrossed his face. He had the element of surprise, and he wanted to keep it that way by any means possible. He kept his stone cold eyes on the path ahead of him, since the noise the two wolves made, with their dragging limps, could easily be tracked by itself, he just had to be careful that he didn't snap a twig or cause any alarm.

They had reached a waterfall of some sort, Zabini wasn't too familiar with it, he was sure he was well traveled through this part of the land.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
    Dutchess sighed heavily, indeed noticing that they were back at the treacherous watefall. They had obviously not been concentrating, just... drifting along.

Within the shadows that the towering trees cast, the sound of a twig snapping caused Celcus and Dutchess to bolt upright, returning to reality. Dutchess let out a low, threatening growl, her nose raised to the air, trying to pick up a scent.

Wolf.

She knew that this stranger would have an obvious advantage against the two, seeing as how they were critically injured. However, a wolf was at his or her most angriest point when injured...

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
    Celcus was now very fed up with his leg, and his temper was now breaching his self-induced calmness. His temper flared his senses, and he was more aware of everything. There was a soft flump of paws that was out of time with both Dutchess and himself, and he was bad-tempered enough to attack if need be. He whirled around, concious that the wolf that had been following for sometime had caught up again. His strange eyes blazed with fury.

"What do you want?!" He barked, his hackles rising. He was not in a good mood, and he planned to show it.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
    (( Hazy and I have permission from eachother to control one another's characters. Not yours, unless of course we asked, just Dutchess and Celcus. ))

Dutchess whined softly, backing away a few paces. She definitely did not want to get caught up in a fight with these two, unless of course Celcus was desperately in pain.

Growling softly, Celcus took limped towards the strange wolf, his temper on the brink of bursting. He sharpened his claws that gleamed brightly in the moonlight, and the wolf let out a deep growl, his gaze focused on this strange, new wolf. He refused to let him get anywhere near Dutchess, whom was hiding amongst the looming shadows.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: Raoul
    Description: a jet black wolf with dark blue eyes. He was wearing a blue earring in his left ear when he was human and he has kept it when he was transferred into a wolf. His markings are his paws which are dark blue.
    Personality: Raoul is a loner, staying away from other wolves. He keeps to himself and if any one comes near him he usually snarls and snaps at them. He is a serious fighter and nothing stops him when he?s doing his job. In his human life, he knew huge amounts of pain and darkness. This has affected him greatly. It takes months, even years to gain his trust and seconds to destroy it and once you have it he will only let you near him with out him biting your ear off.

Rank/ Place in the pack: hunter
    History: Raoul is always by him self. When he was human and when he was a child he was always treated extremely badly. One day when his mother slapped him and threw him against the wall he snapped. He grabbed a knife and killed his parents. Every one knew what was happening to him and did nothing when he snapped. Since then he has always been alone.

Other:
    RPG sample: Out side the volcano in the helicopter.

In the helicopter a small rattling sound is heard. A few seconds later a large medical cupboard burst open and a mass of red hair is flung out and gasping sounds are heard. The red blob is hair and it belongs to a young lady in black clothes and a black cloak. She climbs out muttering to her self. ?Never again am I doing it this way. Next time I?ll kill the body guard.?

The secret agent climbs out of the cupboard and stands up. She brushes dust off her cloak and puts her red hair into the hood of her black cloak. She bends over and pulls to bags out of the cupboard, one rattling every so slightly. She closes the cupboard and locks it with the key that is in the keyhole. ?What a pity. Such a good few board games and shelves I had to throw in the ocean. Well, such is the life of the secret agent.?

The agent picks her bags and up pushes them through an open window. They drop and make hardly any sound when they land. She then jumps up and squeezes through the window her self. She re-adjusts her hair again and picks her bags up, she then walk to a door in the side of the volcano which is looming over the helicopter. The red head then takes a lock pick set from her pocket and picks the lock on the door. The lock pick set is then quickly put into one of the bags and put under clothes.

She opens the door and picks her bags up. She takes two steps inside and looks around. She hears noises coming from two doors. Voices from one far away and shouts from another, also far away. The secret agent takes another step forward and a light brown blur comes out of the room with people talking and races down the hall and leaps onto her chest.

The secret agent screams. ?AHHH! HELP! IM BEING ATTACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL! GET IT OFF ME!? the agent gets knocked off her feet and lays down on her back, her bags at her sides, putting a fake look of absolute terror on her face.

I will change from third person o first person then stay first person.

Ic: A large black wolf with Dark blue paws, Dark blue eyes and a blue ring in its left ear is lying on its side on one side of a river. The wolf is sleeping and the rise and fall of its chest stops for a few seconds and its eyes flickers open.(ooc: first person now) IC: I open my eyes blearily. I look at my hand and sees paws. I immediately think of the legend of turning into wolves and accept the change. I look around and see three wolves on the opposite bank of the river I am near. I try to stand up but I lose my balance and fall over. I lie down for a few minutes and accept my body and learn how to use all its features. I stand up but I fall over again. I growl in my throat and lay my head on my paws.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Zukra had been resting in the bushes for a while now. She was still a little soar from her fall but it could have been worse. She had heard and seen two wolves that had fallen from too but they had gone over the edge of the frozen water fall. She had jumped. She was grateful for the low extent of her engeries but worried too. There many wolves out here but the strange thing was that this wasn't a regular wolf pack. She didn't count herself because, well of course, she wasn't a true wolf. Or at least she hadn't been born one. And something about a few of them seemed familiar.

At last she pulled herself to her feet and began moving towards the river. She kept her distance and watched. One wolf seemed to be in a foul temper and seemed ready to attack. And for all that he was limping, Zukra knew it wasn't smart to jump in the middle of a fight. An injured wolf was more dangerous at times than a healthy one. So she stayed put and decided to come over only if spotted.

A low growl makes her wolf ears twitch. She turned her head from left to right, scanning the area for the sound. Soon her eyes stopped on a figure lying on the ground adn hidden by trees. She yawned then stood up and trotted over with her head cocked to one side. She stopped before reaching the stranger and sat down again. Another unknown wolf. She wondered how many there were and if they might be changed like her. But that couldn't be very likely could it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I hear scrunching of leaves and sand and I lift my head up. I see another wolf approaching and I growl at it. ?What do you want?" I stand up shakily and walk slowly over to the wolf and walk into sunlight revealing the first half of my new body. I growl and snap at her. I miss by inches and lose my balance and fall on my side.

Alana

Years
    Zukra snarled savagely. The happy go-lucky kid in her vanished as she pulled back her lips to expose her teeth. Her body tensed as she stepped back. She didn't like this wolf for some reason. And not just because he'd tried to ripe her nose off. There was something else. Like a feeling she got when she was near the opposing tribe. "Who are you?" She barked angily.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I gain full control of my legs and stand up. I pulls my lips back as well and walk over to the shadows of trees. "And why would you care who I am? No body cares about me. My parents hated me." I snarl at the other wolf and put my snout on my paws. ?My names Raoul." I look at the other wolf and study what it looks like for future reference in case she ends up to to an enemy. I study her fur coat and take in the dark blackness with patches of brown and imprint it into my memory.

Alana

Years
    The name snapped something in Zukra's memory. She knew it from somewhere. A rumor of another tribe member named Raoul but what was it about? Well whatever it had been it had been bad but there were two sides to the story. Whatever he was not a member of her tribe. "I'm Zukra." She growled then turned her back on the wolf and sprinted back towards the river.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I snarl at Zukra and recognize her name from the other tribe. I stand up and start following her. I have always thought that the wars were stupid and I had always wanted to become part of the other tribe and try to make friends. I walk over to the river and have a drink but all the while keeping my eyes on zukra as I do not trust her let alone any one else.

Years
    (OOC- Shadow Wolf, perhaps waiting for approval from one of the RPG leaders might have been a good idea before you started, None the less I will accept you, AS LONG as you start using commas instead of Full stops all the time.

Also sorry for my absence, I went on a two day training course and haven?t had time to come on line. Raichu Master?.that?s also why I haven?t replied to your PM?s?that and school has started XD

I also have permission to control Cybex?s character whenever he is not on?just to keep him up with the story?which I am a bit behind on myself)

?They said this would happen one day,? came a voice from behind the brush. Kali turned imminently, startled by the voice of another in such a deserted place. She had still not fully recovered from the shock of becoming a wolf and now some one tried to startle her into a stage of heart failure.

?Wha-?Who?Who are you?and what do you mean!?? Kali stuttered, angry and yet interested at the same time?she still could not see the owner of the voice, and thus her eyes scanned the area cautiously.

?The Spirits, they told me this would happen.?

?Spirits??

?Yes, the spirits of the forest?the mountain?the light. They did this to us?this is what we get for our sin?s?for war?

?You?you mean the Spirits turned us into wolves because of the wars carried out on the holy ground!? Kali yelped, startled to find that the rumours were true of the many holy spirits that protected the mountain top where the lights were said to touch the earth.

?Yes?? The voice, Kali noticed was old?yet soothing at the same time. ?Now?we must find the light once again in order to turn us back to what we once were?Kali?are you prepared to work with your enemies to bring this curse to an end?or do you wish to stay as you are??

An old wolf stepped from behind a tree?in the opposite direction of where Kali had believed him to be hiding. She growled upon realizing that the brown wolf?was none other than the storyteller for the tribe they had been battling on that fateful day. He had sat throughout the whole war, praying to the spirits not to curse them?of course, Kali hadn?t believed in any of his pathetic stories?in till now.

The Dull grey eyes were what Kali recognised?full of wisdom, so soothing, and even though he was her enemy, she could not deny that his voice and eyes were soothing and welcoming to her. The growl died in her throat and was replaced with an almost content sigh. It was amazing what this old wolf could do to others, ally or enemy?it was as if he possessed the power to calm any being.

Kali sighed and bowed her head ?I am?if this is the only way to convince the spirits that we do not deserve this curse, and then I will gladly work with anyone.?

The Old wolf nodded ?But?you have to mean it?you have to form an alliance that will convince the spirits, not just yourself. Now young warrior?? He jumped down from the small hill he had been perched upon and came to Kali?s side. ?We must find the others to make this a reality?

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: To tell the truth...I wasn't really expecting any replies. I was just merely passing along information. Besides I have no clue what I've sent you now, my memory doesn't go back that far!

IC: A twig snapped somewhere from behind the two lone wolves taht made there attention turn from where he was to were whoever was behind them. Zabini had made sure he DIDN'T make a sound, so careful, indeed, that he was able to get to the front of the two wolves without being noticed or heard.

Zabini flashed a toothy grin, this would indeed be fun. Zabini was 5 times the size of a normal wolf, about the size of a werewolf in the wolf form. So he lunged forward, cleared the several bushes that were between him and the two others. Landing right behind them, seeing as how they turned around.

Zabini gave a loud howl, which echoed throughout the forest. After making sure he caught their attention, Zabini lowered himself to the ground, ears back and snarling, ready to pounce, strike, and kill, in a moments notice.

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
    Celcus snarled, and his teeth showed ferally.

"You idiot." He said quietly. "I am wounded. Only cowards fight the wounded, you beast." He started to back away, his claws digging deep into the soil.

"Coward." He left a parting word, like the blow of a hammer on the wolf.

The huge wolf roared with anger, his eyes flashing.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
    Dutchess's guard hairs bristled with anger, as she snarled angrily at the pair of wolves. Fighting was one thing she could not tolerate, even though it was in part of a wolves nature.

Leaving the two to settle their feud, the young female limped off into the looming shadows, her trail lit only by the beams of moonlight. She would make her way to the rocky outcrop she and Celcus had passed whilst being chased by the menacing wildcat. There, she would be able to gather her thoughts.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I finish my drink and look across the river at the three wolves. I study them all taking in their patterns and hoping I won?t have to fight him though I will not give mercy if I have to. I walk past zukra and growl at her whacking her nose with my tail. I look up at the waterfall and wonder how to get back up as the enemy tribes base is on its level and I want to make a home of it.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "I'd watch my tongue if I were you," Zabini taunted, just now realizing that even if the wolf hadn't been wounded, Zabini towered over the creature. "I could finish you, and then get a decent meal out of you." Zabini showed a toothy grin, not willing to let this wolf go free, if it did revolt, he would get a fair meal out of it, especially if it's companion jumped in to the fray.

"I wouldn't call a great warrior a coward either," Zabini added as he got up from the floor. Zabini was growing tired of all this talk, it would come time for action soon enough, he was getting hungry and if he couldn't make a meal out of these things, then he would move on. "So shut your arrogant snout before I shut it for you," Zabini snapped, his giant fangs shining in the sunlight that was let in by the canopy above.

"I'm looking for my tribe, have you seen any?" Zabini said, once he was sure that dominence (at least for the time being) had been established.

Alana

Years
    Zukra growled and snapped at Raoul as he passed. But she did not push the matter. Instead she turned to watch a feud between two other wolves. One was a giant with a great deal more arrogance than the one he was accusing of being arrogant. Zukra felt a strong dislike for him immediately and pulled her lips back again to growl. Fear had never been a real issue with her. She ignored it and put it under control. So what if this wolf was bigger than she? He was a coward for he attacked an injured wolf. And he was arrogant and seemed to think himself superior. That she could not tolerate.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
    Dutchess raced on, rushing past the towering trees like a speeding bullet, the towering trees casting shadows upon her dusty grey pelt. Only determination and sheer hope pushed her further on.

Just... a little bit.. further...

A sudden burst of light caused the wolf to squint her eyes. The beam of moonlight was stunning, lighting up the scenery below her with such vibrance. It was the one thing that could not ruin her night.

Dutch...ess... A pure howl broke the chilly night air, snapping the young wolf back to her senses. There was no-one around to create such an angelic-sounding howl. There was only one wolf in the entire world of whom Dutchess knew had that howl, but, she was... dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back