• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Alright, I think its about time to end the voting.

ELIMINATION #9 VOTE COUNT

viper8890 - 7 Votes (Soapie?, LilyGardy, NinjaQueen, SirDolan, NightKrow, Alakazam17, Poke-Potato)
    Phosphophyllite - 5 Votes (Soapie?, NinjaQueen, SirDolan, Alakazam17, Poke-Potato)
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST - 3 Votes (LilyGardy, Phosphophyllite, NightKrow)
    SirDolan - 1 Vote (Phosphophyllite)

DID NOT VOTE

TISSUEPAPERGHOST
    viper8890

So, as is quite evident, Viper, Ghosty, both of you are Eliminated & will become the latest Members of the Cabinet of Ministers.

P.S. - Soapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my dear, almost missed your new UserName. Guys let me know if any of you changes you UserName, you won't be getting Notifications if I quote your old ones.

Congratulations to the Top 8 - Alakazam17, LilyGardy, NightKrow, NinjaQueen, Poke-Potato, SirDolan, Soapyyy & TISSUEPAPERGHOST ^^.

One of you will ascend to the throne of Edenia, as the new Queen. But the question is, who?

Next Challenge coming up in a few hours, but there is a surprise, I'm not going to put it up, someone else will ;). Wait for it.

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my friend, I didn't think about that :(

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • So it has come to pass that Edenia will have a Queen as we now have an all girl final 8. :0

Lord LegendChu what does this mean for future events going forward?

Awaiting the next challenge.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    Alright so we have our Final 8 now. Congratulations to everyone who made it thus far ^^. But from here on, things get tougher & the difficulty level of the Challenges is going to go up a notch. The ride to the Throne of Edenia is not going to be easy my friends >:).

By the end of the next couple of Challenges, we may (or may not, depending on the situation <insert evil laughter here> >:)) have our first two Finalists, so take every Challenge very seriously from now on.

So, let's get to your next Challenge, shall we? I have to thank Gardy for giving me this idea, with a simple question she asked on the GC ;). Speaking of GCs, I have some news regarding that as well, at the end of the post. But first, your Challenge.

CHALLENGE #10

Mission - Help Chance Furlong re-unite MiniChu Jr. with PapaChu & MamaChu

Spoiler: THE STORY THUS FAR
    O MiniChu Jr., Wherefore Art Thou MiniChu Jr.

PapaChu, MamaChu & MiniChu Jr., alongwith a few Chu relatives, were on a holiday trip in the Bahamas. As they were all relaxing at the lovely beach resort, enjoying the light breeze gently brushing their cheeks, an evil Greninja, named Tungstain Lickboot arrives & fools the Chu family into believing that they had won a free meal, at the nearby beach restaurant. As the Chus celebrate, Lickboot uses the opportunity to kidnap MiniChu Jr.

MamaChu notices MiniChu Jr. missing & panics, but PapaChu asks her not to worry. The whole Chu family searches hither, searches yonder, but there was no trace of MiniChu Jr., so they wonder, "O MiniChu Jr., wherefore art thou, MiniChu Jr.!"

Just then, Tungstain Lickboot calls up PapaChu & informs him that he had kidnapped MiniChu Jr. In return, he demands that PapaChu hand over the AKChu (Automated Ketchup Churner), warning him that he'll never see MiniChu Jr. again if he doesn't comply.

PapaChu is in a fix, because the AKChu was a national treasure, so he can't hand it over to a criminal like Lickboot, but MiniChu Jr. was their only child, so as a father, it was his duty to protect him.

PapaChu then remembers his good friend, Chance "T-Bone" Furlong. He immediately calls him up & explains the whole situation. Chance promises to help PapaChu. Since Chance's regular partner, Jake "Razor" Clawson was out a world tour with his girlfriend Kimeow Purrdashian, he calls on [Your Character] to help with Mission. Chance & [Your Character] set out on Mission - "Reunite MiniChu Jr. with PapaChu & MamaChu".

What happens next?

Alright, so you have the basic story plot. You need to give the story an appropriate ending. But of course there are a few rules:-

1. The story has to have a happy ending, with Chance Furlong helping MiniChu Jr. re-unite with PapaChu & MamaChu. Other than that you have complete creative freedom to take it in any direction you want to, but keep in mind all Global Pokecommunity Rules.
    2. There is no word limit, but please don't turn it into a never-ending saga :P.
    3. You can add as many new characters as want, but they must have a part to play in the story.
    4. Nothing vulgar, obscene, inappropriate, no political or religious references & no curse words at all please, or you will be immediately disqualified.
    5. Most importantly, you have to PM your stories to me, I repeat, please PM the stories to me, DO NOT post them here.
    6. How the winner of the Challenge will be selected, will be explained later.

I know creativity takes a while, so I'm going to be lenient with the 48 Hour time limit rule, but please don't take too long :).

P.S. - Good news for everyone, I talked to the Admins & got the GCs working again. Please make sure to keep visiting regularly, I may have something up there very soon.

P.S.S. - Soaps, the Username change didn't work, unfortunately, still can't send you an invite :(, it seems to have something to do with some user setting maybe, not sure. But don't worry, as the Host its my duty to keep you informed, if I need to put up anything important on the GC & I'll definitely do that :).

P.S.S.S. - You might be wondering what happened to the Challenge a certain someone (you know who ;)) was about to put up. Well that is Mission No.2, coming up very soon ;), ya you guys are gonna be very busy doing some detective work :P.

So everybody, get going, time to get creative.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I don't think it's user settings, I checked and re-checked everything :(
    Did you ask the admins about it? It might be a new bug affecting Mods for some reason :/
    Or is everyone a community supporter and it's supporter only?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I don't think it's user settings, I checked and re-checked everything :(
    Did you ask the admins about it? It might be a new bug affecting Mods for some reason :/
    Or is everyone a community supporter and it's supporter only?
    I don't think it has anything to do with being a Supporter, lots of Members on GCs aren't, you seem to be the only one I can't invite. But don't worry, I just PMed an Admin & requested someone to contact you directly if possible, to see what the issue is. Hopefully something can be done :).

Maybe you should also try contact an Admin from your end if you can. Or maybe talk to PapaChu & MamaChu ^_^.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    story writing, yikes o-o
    can't stop giggling reading all those names though, especially kimeow purrdashian, very clever haha xDD

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish

Where is everybody, its been two days? No one has sent in their stories yet. Come on, come on, you need to get going, gonna give you about 24-30 Hours.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Only for all the eliminated Members.

Third Time's the Charm Challenge

Oh yeah baby, another twist in the tale, Chu Style >:). We are going to have the Third Time's the Charm Challenge. Everyone who has been eliminated, is going to get yet another chance, but ONLY ONE Member will make it back.

Your Challenge is very simple, do the current Challenge - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9650732&postcount=485

But you will only have 24-30 Hours to complete it.

There is yet another twist though, the 8 Claimants who are still on the Event, will be the ones deciding which Claimant makes it back as the 9th Claimant to the Throne of Edenia. Also, the Claimant who does make a comeback, has to win the next Challenge on the Event, or they will be automatically Eliminated again.

All the rest of the details, coming soon.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Where is everyone, I mean really :|? Only one Claimant has replied so far (& two of the eliminated Claimants)!

Giving you guys a few more hours. The Challenge ends when I next login & all those who do not submit their entries by then, will unfortunately be getting penalties. To avoid that, please make sure you submit your stories on time.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I was painting a house all weekend so too bad.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Alright, time for some important announcements.

First of all, to all the 8 Claimants still on the Event, I've had only four Claimants sending in their stories so far, four still left to do so. Good news is that its going to take some more time to set up your next Challenge, so being the kind-hearted gentleman I've always been (Cue - This is where everyone says "All Hail Lord LegendChu"), I'm giving everybody about 12-15 more hours to send in their entries. This is the last & final reminder, the time limit will not be extended.

Now moving on to the Third Time's The Charm Challenge, this was an extra opportunity that all the eliminated Claimants were given, so it has to be for a limited period of time, which ends right here. Only two Claimants - DyingWillFlareon & Phosphophyllite sent in their entries, which you can find below:-

DYINGWILLFLAREON
    Spoiler:

PHOSPHOPHYLLITE
    Spoiler:

Only one of them will make it back into the Event & the 8 remaining Contestants - Alakazam17, LilyGardy, NightKrow, NinjaQueen, Poke-Potato, SirDolan, Soapyyy & TISSUEPAPERGHOST, will be deciding who makes it back, by Voting. Please Vote this way:-

USER NAME (Your Username):-
    THE CLAIMANT WHO SHOULD BE BACK
    (DyingWillFlareon or Phosphophllite):-

You can discuss in your GCs if you want & start Voting.

And once again, to the Four Claimants who haven't sent in their stories yet, like I said, you have about 12-15 Hours more to do that. This Challenge will be one of the deciding factors in determining who the Finalists are going to be (more to be revealed later), so do not miss out on the opportunity.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    Well, I think its more than enough time & it doesn't seem the rest may reply, so I'll have to end the Challenge here. Those who sent in their stories, good job, you will have a better chance of making it to the Finals :). But before I shed more light on that, you need to Vote on who should be back. Start voting please.

Your next Challenge is ready as well, so we really need to move on now!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Username: LilyGardy
    The Claimant who should be brought back: DyingWillFlareon

I enjoyed reading both stories but slightly preferred DyingWillFlareon's.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Username: Soapyyy
    The Claimant who should be brought back: DyingWillFlareon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back