• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • that punishment though xDD
    That punishment sends some bad chills up my spine... *shivers*
    That punishment is a little harsh.
    Oh geez you convinced me not to post it here... D: That is m e s s e d u p
    Hehe >:)

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Alright everyone, only gonna give you about 14-16 more hours to send me the answers, because there's a second part of the Challenge too, which I won't be sending you unless you complete the first part.

And those of you who haven't answered the second part of the Challenge yet, please do so :).

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • OMG almost forgot to do the challenge. hope I was on time o-o
    Don't worry, you were well on time :).

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Alright that's enough time, so I'm going to end the first part of the Challenge right here. Only six Claimants - Alakazam17, Soapyyy, LilyGardy, DyingWillFlareon, NightKrow & NinjaQueen sent in their answers, so well done ladies ^^. A Member of the Cabinet of Ministers (Selena Fluorspar) also participated in the Challenge. It won't count in the final tally as she is eliminated, but still, good job :).

Three Members - SirDolan, Poke-Potato & TISSUPAPERGHOST, however, did not send their answers, so they can't do the second part of the Challenge either. So unfortunately, SirDolan, Poke-Potato & TISSUPAPERGHOST, you have been Eliminated & will now join the Cabinet of Ministers.

So now its a six-way race for the Top Three spots. Everyone has received their Final Challenge (worth Seven Points), so those of you who haven't done the Challenge yet, I'm giving you approximately 20 Hours from now, after which I'll announce the Final results & the three Finalists of the Event.

Actually, why wait, I'm gonna announce the First Finalist rn, because this Claimant's score (which is an almost perfect one), cannot be overtaken.

So presenting Finalist#1, with a Total Score of 49.5/50

ALAKAZAM17

So now its a five-way race between DyingWillFlareon, LilyGardy, NinjaQueen, Soapyyy & Nighkrow, for spots #2 & #3. So Ladies, complete your second part of the Challenge asap & send it over to me. Remember, about 20 Hours is all you've got, so you got to be really quick.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It's sad to see the entirety of my old Team Sparkling Pikachus get eliminated in one fell swoop. I couldn't have gotten to this point without you girls, so thank you. And as the last remaining member of the team, I will do my best to preserve our honour. To the finish line! ^_^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Desinishon said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Alright Ladies & Gentlemen, the moment of truth is here. Edenia has got the Three Final Contenders, who will be vying to be crowned the Queen of Edenia.

I must say, we got some really intelligent ladies on the Event, everyone who answered - Alakazam17, Soapyyy, LilyGardy, DyingWillFlareon, NinjaQueen & NightKrow (& Selena Fluorspar as well), got the answer to the Second Challenge absolutely right. Well done girls {:3}.

For those who are interested, here's the Challenge:-

Spoiler:

Here's how everyone fared on the two Challenges:-

1. Alakazam17 - 12.5 + 7 = 19.5/20
    2. DyingWillFlareon - 10.5 + 7 = 17.5/20
    3. LilyGardy - 8.5 + 7 = 15.5/20
    4. NinjaQueen - 7.5 + 7 = 14.5/20
    4. Soapyyy - 7.5 + 7 = 14.5/20
    6. Nightkrow - 6 + 7 = 13/20

And now, here's what the Final Leaderboard reads:-

LEADERBOARD - FINAL SCORES

Alakazam17 = 49.5 Points
    DyingWillFlareon = 33.5 Points
    LilyGardy = 29.5 Points
    NinjaQueen = 24.5 Points
    NightKrow = 23 Points
    Soapyyy = 14.5 Points

So, presenting, the Three Finalists of Game of Thrones - Guardians of Edenia.

TOP 3 CLAIMANTS - THE FINALISTS

ALAKAZAM17
    DYINGWILLFLAREON
    LILYGARDY

NinjaQueen, NightKrow, Soapyy, unfortunately, it means that the three of you are Eliminated & will be the Final Three Members on the Cabinet of Ministers. But you all gave a tough fight, well done on that {:3}.

Alright, I have one Final Challenge, for the three finalists - Jess, Flare & Gardy.

CHALLENGE #13 - THE FINAL CHALLENGE

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO WIN GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA?

RULES:-

1) Its why you "deserve" to win, NOT why you "want" to win. Understand the different & answer accordingly.
    2) There's a Word Limit, about 250-500 Words, no more, no less (not counting spaces, punctuation marks, smileys, symbols).
    3) There's also a Time Limit, about 24 Hours, will extend it, if I feel the need.
    4) This time, you can Post your answer directly on the Event Thread.

This is your Final opportunity, to impress the Cabinet of Ministers & get them to vote in your favour. So Ladies, get going ^^.

The Cabinet of Ministers - I'll PM you the Voting details (Voting for the Winner) very soon.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Lol Sis, we got the same score on the last challenge! :D 14.5/20

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Lol Sis, we got the same score on the last challenge! :D 14.5/20
    we surely did xD
    missed out being in the top three again though ;_; fifth on the amazing race, fourth here, at least some progress : p
    congrats to alakazam, flare and gardy :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • (Thanks ninjaqueen! and sorry you didnt make it QQ better luck next time buddy hope you have a good day)

Spoiler: i suck at this but heres 250+ words why i might be ok to win
    Hello fellow contestants and ex-contestants. It is with great honor that I am here among the Final Three, and as per request by Mr. Chu I have some reasons on why I deserve to win. I have been vited out before and yet accepted back in. Even the opposing team at one point in the game had considered me the least threatening and voted to save me instead of another. I believe I should get this chance to show everyone that I am indeed capable of winning on my own here, and proving that the under-Eevee can win, too. For just one time, maybe I can actually do this. Giving me the confidence to go on, and giving others the satisfaction of knowing that "if SHE won, I obviously can too!" I might not be the best at the challenges, but I've managed to make it here despite all of that. The first time I have the chance to do this, and I want to say thank you for either believing that I also should win, or believing I could continue to slip bye most of the elimination rounds with minimal votes tjroughout the whole event. That shows me at least one of you also believed I should win, and gives me more confidence that I may in fact win this one. I'm not even too good at writing things like this, but yet i've still just made it into the word limit of 250 minimum words. I have the competition and dedication to go the distance and thats the biggest reason of all that I should deserve to win.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Desinishon said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    I have no clue about games of thrones but good luck DWF!! Do it for Chu gaming veterans.
    NICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Hugs* {<3}

Can I ask questions to the finalists to make my decision easier?
    Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, but let's do it on the Group Chat.

So what I'm gonna do, is give everyone access to the new GC. Here's the Link:-

https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=50

I've created Three separate Threads, one for each of the Three Finalists - Titled "Ask Alakazam17", "Ask DyingWillFlareon" & "Ask LilyGardy", on the GC, where Cabinet of Ministers, can ask them anything they want (but please keep it related to the Event :)), so as to help them make their decision. The Finalists need to answer those questions asked on the GC itself.

P.S. - Soaps, if you have any questions, you can PM them to me & I'll ask on your behalf :).

Also Finalists, you will also be voting, so you can also ask each other any question(s) you want as well.

And come on, Gardy, Jess, you need to do the current Challenge as well, we have to move on to the Voting :).

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Here we go:

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • My entry

Spoiler:

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • I've created Three separate Threads, one for each of the Three Finalists - Titled "Ask Alakazam17", "Ask DyingWillFlareon" & "Ask LilyGardy", on the GC, where Cabinet of Ministers, can ask them anything they want (but please keep it related to the Event :)), so as to help them make their decision. The Finalists need to answer those questions asked on the GC itself.
    Not exactly what I had in mind....
    I didn't have individual questions for each of them, I kind of had one question that I wanted to see who could answer the best

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Desinishon said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Nice job girls, that was really quick {:3}.

So here are your entries for the Final Challenge:-

DYINGWILLFLAREON

Spoiler:

ALAKAZAM17

Spoiler:

LILYGARDY

Spoiler:

So that ends the Final Challenge of the Event ^^. The only thing left to do now, is Vote for the winners. So Cabinet of Ministers, before I give you the details (which will be sent to you via PM, so wait for it), like I said above, I've given everyone access to the new GC. If any of the Cabinet of Ministers want to ask any questions to the Finalists, you can do so there :).

The Finalists can also ask any questions they might have for the other two Finalists, because the three of you will also be voting >:). And I've already put up a few questions for you girls, so make sure you visit the GC & answer :).

Not exactly what I had in mind....
    I didn't have individual questions for each of them, I kind of had one question that I wanted to see who could answer the best
    You could just post the same question in all three? :w just a suggestion tho.
    Like Flare suggested. I've sent you an invite to the GC, so you are free to ask anything you want there :). Also sent invites to the rest of the Cabinet of Ministers btw, so you guys can also put up your questions there, if you want :).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    Soapyyy said:
    House Targaryen
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Desinishon said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Alright guys, the Voting instructions, for crowning the Queen of Edenia, has been sent to you, hopefully everyone got it.

Follow the instructions & send me your votes via PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back