• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finishing Pokedex.....Only need 8 more pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I am trying to collect and keep all 493 pokemon in the game and am very close to completing the goal. As of now I only need 8 left.

#368 - Gorebyss
    #407 - Roserade
    #428 - Lopunny
    #458 - Mantyke
    #461 - Weavile
    #477 - Dusknoir
    #488 - Cresselia
    #492 - Shaymin

I actually have the Reaper Cloth and the Razor claw to make the Weavile and Dusknoir if anyone would want to help me out. For the others I can breed any amount of pokemon for them and I have some rares and shinnies I could also offer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2010
    I am trying to collect and keep all 493 pokemon in the game and am very close to completing the goal. As of now I only need 8 left.

#368 - Gorebyss
    #407 - Roserade
    #428 - Lopunny
    #458 - Mantyke
    #461 - Weavile
    #477 - Dusknoir
    #488 - Cresselia
    #492 - Shaymin

I actually have the Reaper Cloth and the Razor claw to make the Weavile and Dusknoir if anyone would want to help me out. For the others I can breed any amount of pokemon for them and I have some rares and shinnies I could also offer.

I have a shiny shaymin, cresselia, lopunny and weavile if interested...

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Actually to be honest I really dont care for shinnies too much. Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back