• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Finishing Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2021
    Hello,

To finish the Pokédex and get the shiny charm, I'm in dire need of some Pokémon.

I'm at 392 currently.

I still need:
    - The Sword exclusive fossils (bird and dino), will trade for the Shield exclusives or anything else I can help u with.
    - Rufflet
    - Solrock
    - Mawile
    - Someone who can help me trade evolve my Slurpuff and Aromatisse.

I don't care if the Pokémon are any good, they're just to finish the dex. Any help anyone could offer is greatly appreciated.

If there is anything I might help you with in return, please let me know too.

Thanks.

- Y

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • - Solrock
    - Mawile
    - Someone who can help me trade evolve my Slurpuff and Aromatisse.

I don't care if the Pokémon are any good, they're just to finish the dex. Any help anyone could offer is greatly appreciated.

If there is anything I might help you with in return, please let me know too.

Thanks.

- Y
    I'm also using Shield and trying to complete my dex. I have Solrock and Mawile. I also have a Slurpuff already. Let me know if you still need these. Would you have Jangmo-o?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back