• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Eagle's Battle Emporium

*FireEagle DeWitt Jr*

The Beginning Trainer
Years
  • CURRENT STATUS: OPEN

Hello there and welcome to the my battle emporium
    My name is Fire Eagle D. DeWitt Jr. and I am your host
    If you are wanting a battle, my friend code and name is down in my signature​

RULES:
    1. Please wait for your turn to battle me.
    2. Please don't spam or argue for the number one spot, I will battle you whenever I get a chance.
    3. Only 1 legendary Pokemon per team.
    4. No hacks or uber Pokemon.

Single battle with level 100 Pokemon and standard rules.

Last edited:

*FireEagle DeWitt Jr*

The Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • No they're not allowed, you reminded me. What's your friend code and name?

EDIT: I put down your information Wolflare, I'll meet you in the Wi-Fi center.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    No they're not allowed, you reminded me. What's your friend code and name?
    Okay, good. XP In my sig, just scroll over the word (but if it doesn't show: Eric - 5327 7048 0944). I will be adding this match to the PC Ladder. =3 And, I might post the battle in Platinum Terminal. =D

Edit: Wait, if legends aren't allowed, then I can't battle (I have one OU legend).

Last edited:

*FireEagle DeWitt Jr*

The Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • Okay now junior, I'm waiting inside the Wi-Fi center.

EDIT: Since junior didn't come online and battle me last night, I am free to battle anybody here.

Last edited:
    Back