• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire emblem or Naruto?

~{Metal~Ridley}~

Corrupted........
    Years
    Well, Europe has finaly got its version of Fire emblem and Naruto?

So Just a simple question Is Fe worth the money or is Naruto: Ninja revolution? (i think) beter?

Discuss

~M.Ridley

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    lol, they're such different games its unfair to compare them o.0.....but I've always liked the nintendo naruto games so.....

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm assuming that you're talking about the Wii games for both o___o

It all depends on what kind of games you like, really. As curaga has said, they're both really different.

If you like fighting games, go with Naruto. If you prefer tactical/strategy RPG games, go with Fire Emblem. Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution is a good fighting game, as long as you have other people to play with around you. I don't have Fire Emblem for the Wii, but from what I've heard, it's pretty good as well. It's all based on what you like, I guess.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Well, I got FE: Radiant Dawn for Christmas and other than playing it for the few weeks after that I haven't played it much. To me FE should always be on a handheld, but anyways, FE is a good game and so is Naruto, so just chose one.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Fire Emblem has better games than Naruto, but some of Naruto's games are good, but I prefer Fire Emblem!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Well, I got FE: Radiant Dawn for Christmas and other than playing it for the few weeks after that I haven't played it much. To me FE should always be on a handheld, but anyways, FE is a good game and so is Naruto, so just chose one.
    FE has always been a console game. The developers have stated that as well. The three handheld games are actually the exceptions. I admit though, it's convenient to be able to take the game with you and play it on the road or between classes.

Anyway, I can't speak for Naruto, but FE:RD is a great game. Really hard though, so don't get it if you're impatient or not into strategy games. And it helps if you've played Path of Radiance, as Radiant Dawn is a direct sequel.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweetie...how can you even compare the two? o.o;

Well sweetie, FE all the way, FE games have yet to fail me.

Also, Naruto Clash of Ninja Rev is okie, but I would choose FE any day.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    There's no comparison with the two. XD

But I guess if you're stating you can only get one.. IMO, I'd recommend getting Fire Emblem. Most show/movie to games aren't really that good, and Fire Emblem games are such fun to play. :D

So yeah.

Back