• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Well, we're about to start a new Chapter. If you want, you can just be with the Shepherds from the start, and I'll put a note in the Chapter intro about you joining up. Otherwise, perhaps you can approach us once the Chapter starts, perhaps help in the battle and then join afterwords.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I think I'll just wait for the next chapter. Besides, I was going to rush into the battle and start as if I were called away.
Hey, maybe Arfo and Erika can come in together? Maybe they met each other during their journeys to get to the Shepherds and have been travelling together or something? It's just an idea, but it'd be cool to do.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Name: Natalya

Class: Dark Mage

Theme: Castlevania II: Bloody Tears
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Natalya has long, shaggy, black hair which reaches halfway down her back, which is accompanied by two steel clips. Her mouth is nearly always smiling, being either mischievous or playful. Natalya's skin is lightly tanned, while her nose is just normal. What aren't exactly 'normal' are Natalya's eyes. They're large and a bright, orangey-pink. She's not exactly the biggest girl, standing at only 5'3. But she definitely makes up for it through her personality.

Onto her outfit. Natalya wears a very light and comfortable black, sleeved dress, which has strips of red and white around its rim. The front of her dress separates halfway down her legs, revealing a pair of large black boots. Her entire outfit is covered in bone-like appendages, with some on her arms, boots and dress. Touching them would reveal that they are made of steel, just like her hair clips.

Personality: Natalya is either the most entertaining or most annoying person to be around, depending on your maturity. She's incredibly childish, going through life as if it were some game. She's also very easily annoyed. And if you annoy Natalya, you can be expecting a hex to head your way very quickly. However, her childish nature gives her a great sense of awe, and is very often amazed by other's abilities.

Natalya's also very mischievous, often pulling 'petty' pranks off on unsuspecting victims. They usually range from merely giving someone bad gas for a couple of hours, to physically changing their appearance/personality for a while, to completely immobilizing them for a couple of hours/days/years. Most of the time, Natalya doesn't intend for any harm to befall her victim. After all, how are you supposed to prank the dead? If you happen to be on good terms with Natalya, you might be able to get her to 'prank' someone on your behalf.

Despite all the above, Natalya's generally a very happy person. She loves working alongside her friends, and is rarely upset. One of the only things to upset her is scolding. Natalya hates being scolded, immediately dampening her spirits. That is, until she gets revenge by placing a(nother) hex on the scolder. Finally, Natalya loves to compete in anyway possible. Even if it means doing something she absolutely hates, Natalya will do it in the name of competition.

History: Natalya's just a simple girl with amnesia. Her memories are completely blank, and every hex she's tried has yet to restore it.

Weapons:
Flux: Natalya knows tons of hexes and has no trouble casting them... Removing them is another story. Her main hex, Flux, sends a dark ball of raw energy at her target.

Noseferatu: Natalya's always gotten a bad vibe from this tome, so she has yet to use it. The entire book is filled with energy and life draining hexes, a long with a few other immoral hexes. She's also adept in the art of illusion and potion making.

Password: CHECKMATE!

Yeah, this one's a bit shorter, but that's because she doesn't exactly have a history. And yes, she has a theme song.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Alright first off, Dansparce, good job. You're accepted (Again)<---Because I did it twice this is now a thing.

DMP works. I need to put the finishing touches on the next Chapter, (Meaning I have to actually go write it) and it should be up tomorrow.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
For any of you who haven't noticed, the next chapter is up! Ask me if you have any questions.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Er-hem.

I have succeeded in creating my next post. It's split into two parts, one for both of my characters.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I apologize for my recent inactivity! However, everyone outside of Dansparce and DarkMoon haven't posted yet for Chapter Three. Please get on top of this guys! Thank you.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I've posted! Finally... This post features Nokam asking for help from a little girl because he can't do magic.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Good to see another post, DarkMoonPhase.

On that note, I'm working on mine as I speak. I should have it up before the end of tomorrow.

Also, my school year is nearly over, so I will (hopefully) become a lot more active.

Back