• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Lyn is one of the very rare people for me who pwns RNG every time I use her o_o; At 20/20 Blade Lord she gets like four stats maxed out naturally, and I always end up pumping her up with at least one angelic robe and some other boosters...she usually ends up being on par with Hector...

Is anyone else depressed that you get the Sol Katti when there are no wyverns left in the game to kill?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Maybe I'll have to train Lyn then~ ^^;

Anyways, I don't use her as an archer. Do you guys?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya~ I guess I'd just equip her with a Wao Dao [if it were possible @_@;;] or the 'ol killing edge.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    yes, I prefer to use Lyn with swords, but the bow definetly does come in handy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Someone always kept attacking her =/

But, I wasn't that great at tatics back then XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Wow, not bad at all...that's actually some incredible spriting, great work o_o;

I always wished there were mage fighters in the game...Mage Knights kind of come close, but I've always wanted a unit that used swords that, when promoted, could use magic and not the other way around...and not just anima, either; light and dark would be great...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    o_O; That's not at all worth using...they're just terrible...the days when some units couldn't get to S with any weapon must have been awful...

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Not only that,after some big hours of chit chat and other stuff,i managed to finish meh statsheet.W00T!YEY FOR ME!
    Fire Emblem (revived again)

Mug was made by Sykora.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Incredible again o_o; If I can ever make a sprite that looks anything like myself, I might ask you to do one, Sykora ^_^

Sorry I dropped off MSN.....it bumped me off and won't let me back on =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was wondering: Does anyone else feel bad about Matthew's girlfriend theif person? ;;

Back