• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    FEP's official art collection is actually rather incomplete.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Taa daa.

But what I've scoured the internet for is the Lute official art. I'm almost convinced it doesn't exist ._.;

Omni

Wins By Default
    Years
    Blah, I tried playing Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones a while ago but couldn't get into it at all. :\ IMO it's a bit over-rated, but hey, I doubt I even got that far so just ignore my ramblings. XP

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Vigarde.....must.....die. I had everyone Killed, all the chests done, And Ephraim attacked him, with 19 atk, and 98 hit. He misses the first time, and Vigarde Crits, with a chance of 3. RNG SUCKS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    SS's percents are WACK! In FE7 30% really didn't hit much...but all of a sudden 20% now hit with about 50% accuracy ~.~;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I just beat that chapter this morning, FireEmperor. I hate Vigarde because you have no chance but to kill him with Ephraim, because Reginleif is the only weapon that can do substantial damage to him despite the fact that it tends to have about a 55% hit rate. Luckily I hit him once, missed him once, airlifted him out with Tana, healed him partially with L'Arachel, Tethys'D L'Arachel, healed Ephraim completely, and moved him back to Vigarde, where Vigarde damaged him, Ephraim missed once, then criticaled him with a 4% critical. I just got lucky, Vigarde is truly evil.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    And on top of it all, the next chapter is Scorched Sand. I have more trouble with that chapter than any other in the game ;o;

Two bosses, sickeningly weak re-introduced lord >_<; At least in FE7 Pent would get rid of Paul or Jasmine (aka the incest brothers) for you -_-;

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Curse Vigarde! Curse Pent(For killing Jasmine and paul(almost)) I killed em with florina!
    I got there in time and was finally able to see the following chapters I never saw before.
    Chapter: 19x(PT2) (Forgot name)(Hector mode)
    23x Genesis(Hector)
    CURSE YOU TEODOR!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Teodor is nothing x_x; I can't think of one time in the history of FE that I've been hit by Eclipse from ANY Druid; of all the long range attacks it's the most useless (<3 Bolting, and it's impossible to get Purge ._.; )

Back