• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Anyone play it yet?It's the first one to come out of japan, and it's really fun too!!

Years
    ummm...no, no no no!

It's the 8th(or 7th?) to come out from Japan and 1st to come out here in the US!

Anyway, I liked it and I also like the plot and the character coordination. However, the graphics look the same with the Previous Fire Emblem.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I feel the same way. I just wish they had purchasable mercenary units that were expendable. If any of my characters die in FE, I end up restarting the level because I can't bare to see them die. Thats because the story gets me so attached to each character...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Anyone play it yet?It's the first one to come out of japan, and it's really fun too!!

Sorry... but this statement is COMPLETELY FALSE.

When I was in grade 2, I bought my SNES along with tons of games in Hong Kong (very cheap prices too... My dad kept pressing the guy harder and lower XD). One of them is Fire Emblem... so now... didn't I just say that i got it in Hong Kong? (and now kids... Hong Kong is not part of japan... it WAS but not anymore)

not to mention those billions of roms too XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I meant it was the first to come out in U.S.

Not talking about roms though

Years
    heh... I do really wish that each of your unit has it's own small army for some sacrificial kill. ;) But now, I always send Lowen to the front since he looks stupid and his stats are stupid... (Kill him Lloyd!)

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    heh... I do really wish that each of your unit has it's own small army for some sacrificial kill. ;) But now, I always send Lowen to the front since he looks stupid and his stats are stupid... (Kill him Lloyd!)

I have Lowen upgraded with the Knights Crest... I wish I had of saved that item & done what you just mentioned doing...

Years
    I have Rebeca up to level 20 and upgraded her to a sniper... poor Lloyd... got smacked down by the Balista...

Lv 20 Rebeca + Brave Bow = 4 hits of raw power ;)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Serra?Use priscilla, she is an awesome Valkeryie

Also, does anyone use the Flroina?She is an awesome falconight

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I never used here much... When I beat the game I'll replay it over again just so I can see what she is like upgraded & leveled up.

I haven't let one character die. Well, I have, but I'd ended up restarting the level just so I could start over with the chance to guard them better.

Years
    I use Florina for those pesky Mercenaries. I even give her Killer Lance to finish the job :badsmile:

What I like is Eliwood's critical hit sequence. It looks alot like Marth's taunt in SSBM.

btw, has anyone actually did the triple pegasus knight attack?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    It's only available in hector mode, when you get all 3 pegasus sisters

BTW, any of you guys use Guy?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Guy is one of the best swordmasters, level him up at an arena

Usually, I use about 1 of every type of unit.Except for ones I need, like sky riders and sword wielders.I use rebecca for my archer, axe wielders are hector and dart, and other people fill other parts.Hey guys, post your teams!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    This is the team I use most often... No magic weilders!
    I'm not including Hero units either...

High Classes:

Ownsin - General
    Wallace - General

Marcus - Paladin
    Sain - Paladin
    Isadora - Paladin

Will - Sniper
    Rebecca - Sniper

Normal Classes:

Kent - Cavalier
    Lowen - Cavalier

Rath - Nomad - Archer

Matthew - Theif

Priscilla - Troubador​

Others:

Hawkeye - Berserker

All the rest I barely ever use unless I need them for a certain mission.

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Here is my team so far:
    Eliwood lv. 20 unpromoted
    Hector lv 20 unpromoted
    Lyn lv 1 Blade Lord
    Rebecca lv 5 Sniper
    Guy lv 3 Swordsmaster
    Priscilla lv 5 Valkyrie
    Dart lv 2 Beserker
    Oswin lv 6 General
    Florina lv 7 Falcoknight
    Raven lv 3 Hero
    Legault lv 20 unpromoted
    Heath lv 3 Wyvern Lord
    Canas lv 9 Druid
    Matthew lv 19 unpromoted
    Fiora lv 20 Pegasus Knight

Not the best, but I am in chapter 25 eliwood.I will promoted my unpromoted units so, when I can get their promotion items.

Tendo, get rid of Marcus as soon as you can, he is an exp sucker, and weak later on in the game

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    No point, I already have him maxed out... I use him for the boss fights. Hes toughs as are all the paladins & generals.

[Edit:] When did you get Heath? What mission number? I think I might have lost my opportunity to get him. :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back