• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hah, I'm going to have to support Canas and Bartre, that sounds like it'd be hilarious...

And I'm also wondering whether I'll support Lyn with Rath or Hector. Is it true that Lyn and Rath marry if they get an A support? I'm not sure about Lyn and Hector though...I think Hector and Florina marry with an A support.

And I wish there was a way to save Canas from dying in the snowstorm through support, but I doubt it >_<;; Does his child play a part in FE6? I've always wondered that...I won't read much information on FE6 in hopes that it comes to America :P

[edit] Here's how to get to 19xx and 23x:

19xx: Raise Nils to at least level 7 in Lyn's story and defeat Kishuana

23x: Recruit Hawkeye and gain at least 700 experience between your party members...this is actually pretty hard, so I try to send my best flyer out to retrieve Pent before he takes out Jasmine AND Paul, and then just have Ninian dance for Eliwood fifty-something times... [/edit]

Last edited:
    Years
    Hector marries Lyn if they get an A support.
    Lyn Marries Rath if they get an A support.

Canas' son plays a role in FE6 as a mercenary mage. You recruit him by paying him first...(forgot the price.) Hugh (Canas' son)'s relation with other members in Roy's army is that he is Lugh and Rei's uncle.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've been wondering that myself...I've been looking for a canas critical sprite I could trick out, as well as some other stuff. All I know of is a site that has all the official pics, but no sprites...

Oh, and I was wondering: when you let the main screen go without pressing any buttons it displays the different unit sprites and descriptions...I was looking at this and noticed a unit I'd never seen before: corsair. It looks exactly like a pirate but it's listed as different, and there is also a pirate example if you watch that thing long enough...I don't think there are any corsairs in the game, only pirates. Why is it listed as a unit different than pirate then? o_O

Years
    I have no idea...
    Tendo: If you click on the sword in my siggy, It will take you to Mamkute from 2000 Fathoms, which is a Fire Emblem Fan Site. Click on forums (Near the bottom) and look around there. If you look in "Requests and Comments", and go to "Sprites", There'll be tons of stuff there. Good Luck!^_^

Years
    Go to Mamkute to the 20,000 Fathoms and try to find a guy called "SwordsAreShiney" ...he has a bunch of good sprites. Also, FE: Sanctuary of Strategy forums has a bunch of custom made sprites and they have tutorials, too...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    see...another site had these animations...Flaming Emblem?...theyre closed now i think

Years
    Whoa...old thread revived.. O_O

The Fire Dragon?

Use a Level 20/20 Canas with Luna on it. (Train your Shaman to Level 20 then pormote it to Druid then level it up to Level 20. Give Canas a Luna and a support with Bartre and he'll be rocking)
    Use an Athos with Luna (Give Athos Speedwings) (The most simplest way to defeat it. Possible one hit kill with Critical)
    Use your level 20/20 Lords and their Legendary Weapons (Except Lyn) (Train all of your lords to Level 20, promote, train again to Level 20. Smack the dragon with Armads or Durandal)

Fire Emblem

Ph33r it! XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    o plz thats nothin give Idoun a dark dragon stone and she bcoms uberly powerfuls with 3 ATTACKS!!!(sredits 2 oni-kun)(just gotta get my webhosting up XD)

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Stratagy, Fantasy, and RPG(sort of XD) its an excellent game

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    SO COOOOOOOOL!!!!.....one of the best games i've ever played on!

Silver0015

Mage General
    Years
    i need BIG help. i'm stuck on chpt. 27 in FE7. i've killed sain, erk, florina, rath, will......i think that's it. i'm a loser, i know, but I NEED TO BEAT THE STUPID CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! thx 4 anyone's help :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back