• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire or Water?

Which Type do you like? Fire or Water?

• Fire

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Water

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I love them both, I can't decide

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Ohh... So fire and water are tied, eh?
    Honestly, I expected the fire-type to do much worse than it has. I love fire-type Pokémon to death, but it seems that most people don't quite receive them in the same manner as I. The water-type just has so much diversity and great movepools that I expected it to completely trump the my poor little fiery friends. Perhaps there is more love for the flame than I though. ;D

That's a brilliant post. Nothing personal, but...
    By most favorite types are Water, Ice and Dragon. Fire, constracting the two out of the three, is my least favorite type. No offense to you Hiidoran or anybody else, I just don't find the "magma pokemon", "volcano pokemon", and so on appealing. What I would like is a (Levitating) Dragon/Fire based on the European dragon, a Fire-typed Salalamce to an extent. Nothing resists both Dragon and Fire except your beloved Heatran.
    Fire or Water?

The Ljubljana dragon, the protector dragon of Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia, as an example of my idea.
    ---
    ~Oh, and I agree that Fire is quite a bad type competitive , but Bug is much worse (in my opinion) and I still dislike it less.

Last edited:
    Back