• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red and Leaf Green Release Date and Information

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    It is rumored that Fire Red and Leaf Green is coming out towards the end of May. It is also rumored that Fire Red and Leaf Green is coming out towards the end of summer and beginning of fall.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Well, information on my site and PPN's indicates that the game may be out in September of this year. You also can pre-order Fire Red and Leaf Green around August sometime. Its not official so i'm not 100% sure, but i have heard alot of things about it, so maybe it is!

Hope this helps in someway. :0)

rampage333

dragon tamer
    Years
    [Belove to all my Pokefans...]I hope it will be the best ever that pokemon fire red is on june 9th because its my birthday.i wanna my mum to but that as my present!!!!!!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I have also heard that fire red and leaf green are due out in the US in September. I dunno for shure though but I cant wait!

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Re: September Release Date

Its true. Pok?mon Fire Red & Leaf Green will not be out until this September...I wish it would come out sooner like before July, because my b-day is in July.

-Scott-

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Your right. I do wish it woul dbe out sooner. But oh well I can wait.

Lugia

The Gaurdian of THE world!
    Years
    confirmed....................................................
    FR/LG will be released on the same day!!!

august 23, 2004 - pre-release date
    september, 2004 - actual release date

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    September??? NO!!!!! It can't be that late. It makes Nintendo look bad because r/s came out sooner in the U.S. after the Japan release. It should be right before summer vacation, so everyone can play it over the summer. Having it come out in September just ruins the entire summer. I should send an email to Nintendo about this. We all should. Maybe if everyone from PC asked them to move the release date to May or early June, then maybe it would happen.

Lugia

Years
    r u telling v should send a petition to them.... but u know this doesn't matter to those freaks....
    i think v let it the way it is!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    mewbaby said:
    will it be out in england at the same time?

Satoshi-kun is right, the release dates always come about a few months later. But you can always get the american import from a place called "That'z entertainment" If you are impatient like me.
    Thats what I always do, though i don't know how many of these stores there are. I know there is one in lakeside (not sure if you know of it) You could always check to see if there's one near you.
    The prices are around ?35.00, so thats about the same as the english release prices anyway! They also do japanese imports, but I prefer to have an understanding of whats going on.
    Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    Hihi! Newbie here, and well ... I hear you can get the games pirated off of Ebay.
    But I've heard most were fake and yet .........

Well anyway, just to end everyones tension, here it is:

Fire Red and Leaf Green Release Date and Information

Last edited:

Lugia

Years
    Hihi! Newbie here, and well ... I hear you can get the games pirated off of Ebay.
    But I've heard most were fake and yet .........

Well anyway, just to end everyones tension, here it is:

"Fake" is the correct word..... cause those carts are ripped with patched versions of LG/FR from the patches of Jazz and LGTR (SaBa)

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
    About the thing earlier with the UK getting FR/LG after the US..... you could always order them from Amazon.com when they come out and they will deliver them to you (GBAs can play any countries cartridges).

Back