• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red and Leaf Green Release Date and Information

Kabutops

Force to be Reckoned With
Years
  • awkwardsilencer said:
    ummm no it comes the 9th
    sorry, i was thinking about resident evel :apocalypse the movie, i thought it comes out the 4th but the movie comes out the 10th

Super Trainer

THE PKMN MASTER!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2005
    Kabutops said:
    sorry, i was thinking about resident evel :apocalypse the movie, i thought it comes out the 4th but the movie comes out the 10th
    Is that supposed to be the sequel to the first resident evil movie? :confused:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Cool, there are two great releases in september (including Degrassi Season 1 on dvd)! I'm going to get LeafGreen first, and if possible, both at the same time.

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Cool, there are two great releases in september (including Degrassi Season 1 on dvd)! I'm going to get LeafGreen first, and if possible, both at the same time.

I have no idea which one I'm going to get first...
    probably Fire Red....
    And Lady C in your sig is so S**y...
    Your sig. rocks!!!
    What is the difference between these two games anyway?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i can`t wait for it to come out in england and uk.
    i am happy there is a green colour coming out but why another red colour?

TeamRocket

We all must have seen the fake sooner or later on this forum, another pokemon site, or ebay and let me just tell you why I can tell you it is fake:
    - No mention of the wireless reciever. This is FR/LG's best feature including the Union Room and the wireless indicator comes free with the game no matter what.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Hey, when you guys include dates, any chance you could include US and UK dates at the same time? Kind of makes it confusing and annoying when someone just puts one date and assumes it's the same for everyone...

Thanks in advance :-)

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
  • while your at it, do you know that on average New Zealand gets stuff the latest? i mean, why? just cos we're cool and have our own natives (who are slowly dying out by the way) and have loads of native animals and plants...okay back to games anybody know when come out in NZ?
    and can you catch all the pokemon or just trade them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    As I recently read Nintendo Power the these games will not officialy be out till September. However, it would be awsome if they decided to get them out before then.

I've got the Japanese versions and must admist great deal more fun then the 1st 3 games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    LanceLite said:
    It is rumored that Fire Red and Leaf Green is coming out towards the end of May. It is also rumored that Fire Red and Leaf Green is coming out towards the end of summer and beginning of fall.

that pokedex pic looks cool

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2004
    can u go into the gold silver airea?

fine i edtded

happy :pirate:

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • plunker said:
    can u go into the gold silver airea?
    Nope, but you can go to the 7 (or 8 cant remember XD) Mystery Islands where you can catch a few of the Johto Pokemon ^_^ oh and lit3_Serebii, please dont double post (especially the same thing twice oO;;) please use the edit button :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i have heard lots about fire/flame red and leaf green
    i am not sure about ocean blue

they need diffrent colours other than red and blue because
    it is getting a bit boring now.
    i can`t wait for them to come out

Back