• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Fire Red Overworld Sprite Resource

FireFig

Ignite
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    For anyone deciding to use this, be aware that this may contain outdated sprites. I sometimes decide to update sprites because I think they can be done better.

I will just update the zip file so don't need to worry ;)

Years
  • Can i give you some incompleted overworld sprites for you to complete? I'm no good with overworld sprites and i only have some ones that only has the front sprite. I can paste here for you in case you want them.

Years
  • Ok. So do you accept anime Characters, already completed, from kanto, orange region, johto and hoenn series? I have a bunch of them that i can share with you guys. Here is Mr. Briney from hoenn by me:
    ddnq8fd-03e26cac-02ba-424e-90c6-e1496602808d.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    @Richard PT

Yup, I'll accept those when they're formatted like the other sprites in the main post and when the following applies to them:
    Be sure they are: Good Quality, Fire Red Style and Properly Indexed. Properly indexed doesn't only mean that the sprite has 16 colors, but a proper sequence of colors as well. That way they are easier to edit.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • How can I resize the 16x32 sprites to 32x32 in fr like Dark realm has (ruby hack)

Years
  • @kalarie

I made some edits to several anime overworlds.

d5XvJFk.png

uRcMotW.png

BZoWWCr.png

ZzuWHSc.png

uckYKoN.png

L9Z7Gfs.png

QQNvsfC.png

8obbzts.png

zAuIpJZ.png

dBFxxNi.png

wFY4RdB.png

etLDRVH.png