• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red Title Screen request thread!

Should I start accepting 16 color pics in the background?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2019
    Hi! i would like to ask if its possible to put three pokemon in the title screen.
    1. If pspossible can you putput lugia, ho-oh, ang rayquaza. If not Only put Lugia
    2. The title is Pokemon Triple Force
    3. put Press Start.
    4. and for the background. You can decide what you think that suits best.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hi again, I seem to have lost the ips file for my titlescreen is there a way to get it back or make a new one?

Btw it was:
    Pokemon Qwertle
    Background: Blue
    Pokemon: Magikarp

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Hey. Hoping you're still doing these. My request might be a little tedious since I don't know how the other people have been putting them in their hacks.

If you can make it larger and with more detail, by all means go ahead. Or if you have a better picture of Gyarados, go ahead.
    2. I would like it to be the lighter unsurfable water tile used on Two Island for the background. If you cant do that I would like a dark blue color.
    3. Name is Water Blue.

I haven't been able to patch someone else's patch into a clean rom so if you could, I would like you to copy the bytes used to create the changes you make to have it the way I'd like, and all the offsets that need to be changed. That way I can put the code anywhere I want to because I'm already way into the creation of my hack.

If you need me to be more specific or something just PM me.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
    Years
  • Hey. Hoping you're still doing these. My request might be a little tedious since I don't know how the other people have been putting them in their hacks.

If you can make it larger and with more detail, by all means go ahead. Or if you have a better picture of Gyarados, go ahead.
    2. I would like it to be the lighter unsurfable water tile used on Two Island for the background. If you cant do that I would like a dark blue color.
    3. Name is Water Blue.

I haven't been able to patch someone else's patch into a clean rom so if you could, I would like you to copy the bytes used to create the changes you make to have it the way I'd like, and all the offsets that need to be changed. That way I can put the code anywhere I want to because I'm already way into the creation of my hack.

If you need me to be more specific or something just PM me.

Hello friend!

If you are in the middle of editing your ROM please provide me an IPS of your current ROM. I could then make the titlescreen changes and give you the ROM via an external server. No violation of rules and still you get your job done

And yes, if you coud provide a background it would be of great help to me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Hello friend!

If you are in the middle of editing your ROM please provide me an IPS of your current ROM. I could then make the titlescreen changes and give you the ROM via an external server. No violation of rules and still you get your job done

And yes, if you coud provide a background it would be of great help to me.

What is the size of image you would need for the background? And can I give you a UPS patch? The ups program has directions that I can follow.

[EDIT] I found the attachment going through move animations and I would like the whole background to be that. You might have to copy and paste to make the 32x32 image to whatever you need.

Attachments

• Fire Red Title Screen request thread!
      Title BG.png
      1.1 KB · Views: 177
    Last edited:

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
    Years
  • What is the size of image you would need for the background? And can I give you a UPS patch? The ups program has directions that I can follow.

[EDIT] I found the attachment going through move animations and I would like the whole background to be that. You might have to copy and paste to make the 32x32 image to whatever you need.

Ok. As you wish. And yes.. The size has to be 240x160.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Ok. As you wish. And yes.. The size has to be 240x160.

[EDIT] URGENT. Before you make the name portion, I want it to be "Sea Blue". I changed it cause I think there's already a Water Blue.
    - I don't know if this is indexed. It's taken straight from the Bulbapedia Gyarados page.
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/2a4zusw4x974m13 - For the BG
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/lb69a9ttm8l6yun - The Patch - I could have messed up when creating this cause I didn't create it with the .ups file extension. I added it later.
    Also, if you haven't already and are able to, can you change the @2005 Gamefreak to @2016 i0Bjhansen0?

If it doesn't work send me a PM

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I've changed my mind. Can I have a mudkip on a blue background, that still says "Pokemon Qwertle"?

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
    Years
  • [EDIT] URGENT. Before you make the name portion, I want it to be "Sea Blue". I changed it cause I think there's already a Water Blue.
    - I don't know if this is indexed. It's taken straight from the Bulbapedia Gyarados page.
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/2a4zusw4x974m13 - For the BG
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/lb69a9ttm8l6yun - The Patch - I could have messed up when creating this cause I didn't create it with the .ups file extension. I added it later.
    Also, if you haven't already and are able to, can you change the @2005 Gamefreak to @2016 i0Bjhansen0?

If it doesn't work send me a PM

Here is your titlescreen! Hope you like it...

And yes! Best of luck with the hack

I will PM you the ROM soon.

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I'd like to make a request too :)

Pokemon: Zekrom
    Background:
    If you can't, then navy blue. :)
    Hack: Pokemon Conjure

Thanks!

ElijahCabugao

Metagross's Metagrossite is reacting to Elijah's M
    Years
  • Can i have a request too sir...

Pokemon GG FireRed
    then just put any background you like sir
    And put 3 Kanto megas sprites as 1 image... And also change the flames to Blue... Put it in the offset 0x9A0000 If its ok sir...thanks

Last edited:
    Back